Potential BMW X6 Deal

Been shopping all around the country and I’m pretty close to signing a deal on an X6 given current rebates. I think I can get one of these out of state dealers to bite at something like the following on a 2019, new:

Does this have hackr approval? I’m in a Q5 right now on an amazing deal, coming to an end, and it just doesn’t look like I can even get one down to $450 to make it worthwhile. Strongly considering making the jump to the X6 for the small premium. I know general consensus is that it’s an ugly piece of shit, but I think it has a cool vibe to it and the deals are strong enough to make me say screw it and move ahead…

3 Likes

I’m in the market for an X6 but having a hard time finding a CPO with all the options I’m looking for. My build will be around 77k if I go the lease route. What are the incentives you’re seeing and where are you seeing this price? This looks like an excellent deal IMO.

1 Like

Seems great… discount is solid for a new ‘19 and incentives are amazing, albeit for not an overly popular car. Limited DAS and $533/month with tax for a new $68K car seems like a no brainer. I assume there is an extra $1k in the rebate calculation for loyalty? You also are eligible for another $1k post sale rebate for BMW CCA drops you to almost a flat $500/month.

I’m just not clear if this has been offered to you or if this is what you want to get.

1 Like

It’s what OP wants, there is no specific vehicle at a specific dealer, unless I’m totally espresso deficient.

Seems we’d see a glut of these on here if this were attainable currently, but I could be wrong. I don’t know if you’ll reliably get a 15% discount pre-incentives.

Hopefully I’m wrong–if so, I’m calling my contact at Crevier post-haste.

:bat:

What dealer? Most prices I am seeing include the rebate.

I love the X6 personally, especially in the 50i edition. That is a great deal!

Again, unless I’m cuckoo bird nuts, this is not a proposed deal offered by a dealer. This is a “what I hope I get a dealer to bite on” proposal.

Care to chime in, OP?

Sorry for the confusion!

I’m CLOSE to this from a dealer. Close enough that I’ve countered with this, more or less, and think I’m going to get a bite within a few days.

Will keep everyone posted. It seems they’re looking to move these now before redisigned 2020 drops.

great deal

anywhere in socal im getting high 6s in payment with 2500 das

How close? I’m pretty curious, if you’re willing to share details on what the best offer you’ve gotten to date is.

Thanks!

1 Like

Following. Looking for a x6 deal in SoCal for a friend.

I just got a quote from a local dealer over the phone for a '19 X6 MSRP 73k, discounted about 10k for 1k/mth 36/12k with only the first months payment to drive off. Seems like I am pretty far away from your deal.

Did not realize Bmw was switching up so many cars for 2019/2020. Good luck with your deal

Do you guys happen to know the RV for 24/10 on the X6? Looking for a X6 deal for a co-worker…

BMW is simple to figure out. Baseline is 36/10. On the X6, that’s 59%.

On all vehicles it’s:
+6% for 24 months
+3% for 30
-1% for 12k

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill