Porsche Taycan Lease

First post, great site.

I leased a 2022 Porsche Taycan Base ~ one year ago.
MSRP 108k + 5k ADM = $113k

• $2299 Tire and wheel warranty added on
    =$115,299

$7500 EV credit
$2693 DAS

$10193 effective down payment

42 month lease
$1784 a month PLUS TAX

Residual Value : $53,067.00

in educating myself now on this website, this deal doesn’t seem so great.

I put it up on swapalease to hopefully get rid of it, and curious if anyone has any other suggestions.

current payoff is ~ 93k
trade in value is ~ 75k after multiple calls to multiple dealers.

thanks so much

Welcome to the Forum. You will find super insightful information here. The Taycan is an odd bird from a leasing perspective. There were some awesome lease deals back in the intro year - on year end MY20s.

You might do a real time stop loss on spending around $75K in total on your lease - even if it costs you the $17K delta (and hopefully the buyout includes sales tax). I think the LH group will generally concur that the whole EV market is in the process of getting turned on its ear.

By the way, the Taycan is an awesome ride regardless of trim. Just added one to the quiver for my wife.

6 Likes

Are you hiring? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Double check if you will be released from the lease.

1 Like

And if so, you can also post in Private Transfers.

Also get third party buyout quotes

That 110 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes i did and i will. Thanks for the great tip!

:slightly_smiling_face: It’s my surfmobile….got it back in 2007. A ROW Spec 110 TDi. Has a whopping 21K miles on it.

1 Like

I’m going to need a job :moneybag:soon with the EV invasion in my driveway…:grimacing:

1 Like

i just offered an incentive on swapalease to hopefully unload it.

funny - one of the reasons I am looking to exit the car is because i surf as well and need something more suitable…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.