👔 Porsche October Lease Specials - SOUTH - LUXCONCIERGE

Sent you a DM!

It is a Carrera S Cab with the msrp listed!

1 Like

Interested in the Macan deal. I’m in South Florida. Can I have more information?

Sent a PM!

What’s the spec of the taycan black edition?

Sent you a PM!

Interested in Panamera deal. Can you DM me to discuss?

Sent you a DM!

Solid deal Andrew! Won’t last long!!

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in the Cayenne E Hybrid or S specs Taycan as well. Currently coming out of 2022 Cayenne S

2024 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid SUV CPO

  • MSRP: $120k
  • Payment: $999 + tax
  • Term: 24 months / 7.5K annual mileage
  • Drive-Off Amount: $3,500
  • Broker Fee: $1499

Would love to take a look at the window sticker to see the options installed.

@Ceru34 Sent you a PM

@partymonster Sent you a PM as well!

Interested in the Cayenne

Sent you a PM!

:police_car_light: 2026 Porsche Macan Loaner - Is this available in TX and with 10,000 miles?

Sent you a DM!

Interested in this vehicle, please send me the details!

Do you know how the Porsche competitor lease pull ahead works? I’m reading something about up to 6 payments or $4500 but not sure if that’s old info. I have 8 payments left on my MB lease. Is it only for new and specific Porsche models (like Taycan and Panamera) or can I get a Cayenne demo for example?

Hi the current Welcome to Porsche program is 3 payments up to $1500 per payment. Applies to all 2026 models including demos and loaners, except 911.

1 Like

Gm, my bmw lease is up on Christmas 2026. Want to get into a cayenne coupe or macan EV but leaning towards the cayenne. How does the “welcome to Porsche work?” I’m in south florida

edit:,just read the program and I fit in the description to do the switch. If all is good I’m ready to move forward