Porsche Executive Demo Lease?

Does Porsche lease executive demos?
Porsches generally have a good residual but an overly inflated money factor. However, because they hold their value so well, they should theoretically be a good lease. The reason they don’t lease well from what I’ve read and experienced is that there is almost never any discount on msrp and if there is, it is miniscule (5 - 8%). That got me thinking, this would be perfect for demos as they should have a heavily discounted msrp and sure the residual would be lower, but not drastically. My question is does Porsche lease executive demos? I gotten mixed responses from local dealers who want me to come in to see the car for “options”, but I don’t feel like driving upwards of 20 miles there and back for a sales pitch.

1 Like

Yes they do - there is a reduction of residual for each mile on the car.

Source: I leased one.

can you share your deal?

There are not a lot of Porsche deals on the site, would be a good piece of information for people looking to lease one.

They dont lease well because the MSRP is outrageous. You are looking at $50K+ in depreciation over a typical three year lease. But it’s the same for most $100K+ cars.

That’s just not accurate my friend

MSRP does not dictate if a car leases well or not

1 Like

But 1% rule.

Closing old thread. Porsche leases demos and CPO vehicles.