Porsche (Demo specials!) (NY/NJ/CT&PA) (May)

It comes with a CPO inspection and warranty. This means there’s more than half life on the tires and brakes. I’ve never seen anybody replace the tires and brakes at 10,000 miles on a V6 Cayennes. They typically last 30k+ miles. No accidents & clean carfax

1 Like

that’s more than half of the MSRP on a lease on a used car… wouldn’t call this a great deal

Deal is relative. If you are comparing it with brands outside of Porsche, yes its expensive. Compared to a new Cayenne that goes for roughly $15-1600/mo and a loaner going for $1250/mo range, I feel its a great deal. I am offering the deal for someone looking for a Porsche Cayenne and not at all looking to compete with other makes or models. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

was referring to your Macan deal

Its a demo deal, so technically still a new vehicle. Its a great deal compared to new ones leasing in the $1100/mo range. Porsches typically cost a lot to lease. Again, a deal is relative. Too many moving parts such as mileage, where you register the car, MSRP etc. I only post competitive numbers and I move a ton of units through here. So if you can give me a better description, that would be great!

• Is it too expensive in general in your perspective?
  • What are you comparing it to?
2 Likes

A car driven with 5-6k miles isn’t new even if it’s a demo. Was getting a quote from a NY dealership for $1k a month sign and drive on a new 70k msrp macan. 36 months/7500 miles. a $900/month lease with over $5k down on a loaner with a bit higher msrp just doesn’t seem competitive

1 Like

Thats a fantastic deal! Any actual written documentation that shows the deal breakdown that you can post here for transparency?

12 Likes

Interested, how can I reach you?

Shoot me a text at 914-354-9079

2024 RWD Taycan Demo
4300 miles
White with Black interior
MSRP: $119270

Deal Status: SOLD!

Awkward Fran Healy GIF by Travis

8 Likes

2024 Cayenne Pre-owned lease
12090 miles
High spec $108,220.00 MSRP

Current Status: SOLD!

Anything available in Pa.?

All of them are available to be registered in PA. Send me a message and let me know your zip code and the car that you are interested in.

Must be able to pick the vehicle up in New York City.

2024 Cayenne Demo
5100 miles
MSRP: $95440
Current Status: SOLD

2 Likes

What’s the typical range for a Taycan?

(Porsche (Demo specials!) (NY/NJ/CT&PA) (April) - #261 by fredyge94)

The above listed one has the Plus battery. Ideal conditions will get you 250 miles. Cold days or heavy use will drop it down up to around 200 miles.

Not to shabby. Might give one a test drive first. Love the look of them. Do they came with free charging as well?

Yes, will come with 3 year charging.

What is the cap and are CCAP lease applicable?