Porsche (Demo specials!) (NY/NJ/CT&PA) (April)

SOLD!!

2 Likes

Of course you can. But all those factors are great for purchasing and owning the car. It shouldn’t impact lease prices as it is only a rental for the person and extra losses for them. You do as you please. Just wanted to show anyone else that might come see the post. the macan you posted 8 days ago was much cheaper. I saw it and was interested but after seeing the new price of $779 made the interest go away. These seem pretty decent leases though at the end of the day.

2 Likes

He just posted a new one under 700…

R u really even TRYING to actually get a car

You seem to be trolling several brokers or dealers

6 Likes

12-month leases are quite volatile since a $2k price difference can swing lease payments by $100/month. Regardless, I think I have the best Macan deals on LH at the moment. The way you worded it with “Wow”, “The significant price increase”, “SMH :man_facepalming:”, and “was interested but after seeing the new price of $779 made the interest go away” makes it look like I am taking advantage of someone. It also makes an interested party second guess their decision.

1 Like

Another IP check needed.

6 Likes

You have the best deals hands down. I was only speaking on the 2 macan black/black discrepancies. But all confusions have been cleared. If any mistakes on my part please forgive me

This is a really nice spec :ok_hand:t4: Should move quick !

It’s a valid thing to be curious about but a generic version of that question asked in Ask the Hackrs might have been a better place for it.

SOLD!

2 Likes

How is NY more expensive than NJ or PA?

Out-of-state reg fees are higher due to 3rd party service fees.

1 Like

My experience with Freddy was top notch! Quick, painless, no surprises. Gives me time to hope car prices come down sometime 2024 or if the deals are still this juicy next year maybe grab another! Thanks Freddy!

1 Like

Any lease deals on Macan with 12k miles/month in NJ?

@fredyge94 any Macan loaners? or any other deals on 2023 available?
Also do you hv dels for Defender 110?

SOLD!

6 Likes

SOLD

Do you have any 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet allocations available? Thank you!

How much are 911 leases going for these days, say a base cab ?

Do you have any Macan loaner available? Thanks

Sent a message regarding the macan, thanks