LEASE FOR $589 Plus local Taxes
2019 PORSCHE MACAN PPLUS
MSRP $59,800
BLACK/ BLACK
BRAND NEW

10K MILES PER YEAR
42 MONTH LEASE
$2,300 DUE AT SIGNING

*** DUE AT SIGNING INCLUDES: 1st month’s payment, bank fee, doc fee & applicable motor vehicle charges. EXCLUDES SALES TAXES. Subject to tier 1 credit approval, not all will qualify. Contact us for complete details. Images shown for illustration purposes only.
No liability can be held for any errors, typos, however caused, to any recipients of this message*** Preformatted text

PLEASE READ POST CAREFULLY

TAXES NOT INCLUDED

LOYALTY NOT AVAILABLE
CONQUEST NOT AVAILABLE

LEASE FOR $559 Plus local Taxes
2019 PORSCHE MACAN PPLUS
MSRP $56,540
BLACK/ BLACK
BRAND NEW

10K MILES PER YEAR
42 MONTH LEASE
$2,300 DUE AT SIGNING

*** DUE AT SIGNING INCLUDES: 1st month’s payment, bank fee, doc fee & applicable motor vehicle charges. EXCLUDES SALES TAXES. Subject to tier 1 credit approval, not all will qualify. Contact us for complete details. Images shown for illustration purposes only.
No liability can be held for any errors, typos, however caused, to any recipients of this message*** Preformatted text

1 Like

BMW loyalty for a porsche?

3 Likes

@stellarauto Do you have a deal on a 911?

Any good deal on Panamera 4s?

Sent a PM - thanks!

Any deals on Cayenne or Panamera 4?

Any deal on Cayenne?

Do you have deals for a boxster s, 6 spd with porsche maintenance package? 36 months/10k miles per year?

1 Like

Interested. PM sent.

can you structure a 24/10k lease?

it will be ridiculously high

Hey do you still have any deals on the Macan?

yes
I spited another one cheaper

@stellarauto - can you send more details on each car (options etc.) Any other colors available? Interested, live in PA outside of Philly.

we only do local dealer
you might be too far
we are close to NY
let me know if that works

Yes, I’m in NYC once a week,. not an issue.

ok
that is good
first are you clear on the deal ?
then if you are just tell me what you need in the car and I can check if there something like it
that will be easier

Thank you
you can text me

201-282-7558
but please make sure you are clear on the deal
Thank you

Any chance you would have any Cayenne demos? Trying to be close to what similar msrp X5’s are

What I have left I post

Good morning @stellarauto. I sent you a PM last night and am curious to see if you received it. Thanks!