Porsche 911 Turbo Lease

For the OP if you are considering a 992 Turbo S at least look at a Carrera S because it is largely just bragging rights above that level - the Carrera is only slightly slower but pretty much delivers everything you could realistically need. Also you can get it in stick if that is a consideration.

1 Like

I mean if going all out I love the gt2 rs, I haven’t checked if you can pickup one up for less than 300k right now. Had a beautiful one of one in stock with a dealer I worked with a while ago for like 280 over the summer.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

1988 carrera turbo

1 Like

That’s a handful.

Amazing. One of my buddy’s father sold this Porsche recently. I have the money, but I don’t think it’s very wise to learn manual on a '83 911… I think I either passed on the opportunity of a lifetime, or am an idiot.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/157647076216399/?ref=saved&referral_code=null

1 Like

Considering today’s market, I would just go get something off swapalease for a year. It might not be the best lease, but will give you some time for the market to calm down.

When I was car shopping last year I was absolutely sure a 2014 911 was going to follow me home, until I went to drive it.

It felt like a 50-year-old car.

An '83 would be like throwing a saddle on the back of a triceratops.

4 Likes

Check premier financial services. They do exotic leases.

I would just finance this and call it a day!

It’s the fact it’s a classic air cooled Targa. Also I’ve been madly in love with Porsche for… a while now. It’s also an improvement over my Nissan Altima :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So is walking

8 Likes

My development doesn’t have sidewalks and the nearest starbucks is a 1hr walk on highways.

:sob:

Walking down the middle of the street still beats an altima

1 Like

Until someone hits it in a parking lot :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Sina knows, someone hit his GT3, he had a killer deal and lost out on purchasing it for RV.

We take it for granted how much structural rigidity modern cars have until driving an older cab or targa

That is my main hesitation towards older cars. If someone were to hit me (and it would most likely be a SUV), an older car would just be demolished. At least in a modern car, I am a lot safer if something were to happen due to someone else’s or my own stupidity.

Max, your words nor anybody else’s can outweigh the dream in my brain of owning an aircooled porsche as a weekend or garage car.

2 Likes

Just get a Singer Porsche and you get the both of best worlds.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love vintage cars and I wasn’t talking about safety per se. I had a 964 targa briefly and due to not being a hardtop coupe the body just flexes too much and occasionally groans over road imperfections, it’s really annoying.

1 Like