Porsche 911 GTS % FL

Hi all,

New here and to leasing, and have done a bunch of searches without really finding out what I’m looking for. Just got burned a 2016 M5 that I thought I “bought right” so looking at leasing from here on out.

I’m interested in a 2019 911 GTS, the MSRP is $132k.

From what I’ve read, Porchses don’t lease well. My question is what %, payment/MSRP, would people target as a reasonable deal on such a car. I’d be looking at 10k, 24 or 36 mo wouldn’t matter much really. Trying to be smart about this but don’t know much, if that makes sense.

Any thoughts/experience you could share would be appreciated.

P.S. none of the tags I had to select from have anything to do with this post . . .

Why did you select them then ? :smile:

I’d suggest financing a 2019 911 GTS.

1 Like

Why would you knowing put incorrect tags? Fix it and then PM a mod to re-open.

Can I get you to elaborate why? My current thought process is that with a lease I’d know in advance how much it will cost me to own the car for a given period.

If I finance I have to guess at which point the amortization table and depreciation schedule yield the ideal time to sell.

Again I’m very new to leasing so apologies if I’m missing the obvious.

911s are some of the most expensive vehicles you can lease. You’d be better off looking at a 570s or AM Vantage. Porsche MFs are insane.

Or finance because they hold value like a brick.

1 Like

MF is really high on these cars. You can definitely find financing @ a lower APR. Also, Porsche don’t inflate their Residuals.
If I were in the market for a 911, I’d look at a CPO base. These cars hold their value well. GTS is a different story since I believe it’s going to depreciate a little bit more than the base but still.

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Don’t love the looks of the AMG GT, but will check them out. You think ~$2k/mo to lease a $134k car?

Resale on the RWD M5 is tanking now that the 18’s are AWD, basically cost me $30k to own one for 13 months. . . .

Porsche 911 leases are bad. A base model on their website is like 1400 with 10 down.

1 Like

There is a dealer on here in the northeast who has lease prices on a 911 4s. Not a GTS, but might be as close as you find on this site.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/porsche-updated-10-2-19-macan-589-mo-panamera-hybrid-911-october-ny-ct/172092?u=adk

Just a benchmark since there isn’t too much Porsche info here other than everyone just saying to buy them instead of leasing.

I thought I bought it good enough at the time to be okay . . . live and learn. Replaced it with a 2020 M550xi; must faster than the M5 was but no where near as fun . . .

Thanks for the info, I’ll check out the Aston and the MB

The new M5 Comp is sick but just I can’t justify $130k for it, if you can you should go drive it

Love the way those Hemi’s sound.

Porsche’s are one of the only cars I’d suggest purchasing over leasing

And STI’s, for some reason. Stupid how well they hold their value.

Keep it civil and refrain from personal attacks.

You could get about 10% off msrp on 2019 models if there are any available and money factors and residual values are published by PFS, so not much to negotiate. I ended up getting Carrera S, 2 yr, 7500 miles/yr since those numbers were most favorable. I am here in south Florida.

I leased one before had msrp 118 they took 10k off, with 10 grand down payment was $1800 a month for 2 years. Think I did 12 or 15k miles.

Buy one a year old with 5k miles on it for 20-30k less then window sticker.