Porsche 911 finance/lease/ballon?

Well if you scroll back a little a deal is asking $250k on one and I have seen dealers move them at $300k+. With only 1250 made for the world, they will trade hands at over MSRP for a long time.

I’ve been reading a number of threads they reference credit union loans using AFG. The reason I thought of doing a balloon in the 1st place was the RV on 911 should be high when I’m done with it. Like many of you here, I dont keep a car more then a year.

PenFed might do a balloon. They have been universally praised as a decent place to do business with for auto loans.

The RV on the 911, pre-covid was good, but not like it has been the last 2 years but that’s also applied to a lot of other cars. The model you buy and the way you spec it will have a significant impact on what the car is worth in a year or two.

I have penfed balloon on my trd pro. However, believe they closed that program down little over year ago.

1 Like

@Nypharm is correct. PenFed ditched the balloon option a long time ago. I had one on my previous Camaro 2SS. It was a great offering, albeit PenFed is on the slow side and utilizes a relatively archaic system. Hopefully we see those again one day.