Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

It always happens like that it seems. I think they’re cool but I can’t oay $400/mo for a taco. I don’t fit in them, they’re too cramped. Try and get a tundra pro for 425 plus tax!!!

1 Like

Oh cmon man! the first post was such good encouragement and now this one is deterring for taller buyers :slight_smile:

$425 pro tundra and I’ll get it

Hey @Cody_Carter!

Do these Taco Pros actually sell for over sticker in Cali?

All day… $5k over easy.

2 Likes

Whoaaaaa. Mind…blown.:volcano:

Thank you my friend.

2 Likes

That is how Subaru it is here in upstate NY. Year after we purchased my wife’s Forester they were offering back what we initially paid for it. Now every year since they have offered 2k over KBB. Dealer said they were selling Ascents over sticker price.

Wait they stopped making these in the cement color?

I have only found them in white, voodoo blue, and black.

Then there may be a couple of special army greens out there? I’m sure Cody knows 100000%

They’re going to sit in it regardless! I’m 6’2’ by the way. Not 5’10’!!!

1 Like

That’s insane. My dealer gets msrp for them. That’s why he isn’t happy offering these prices on leases

1 Like

Cement was 2018.

The white with the sand snorkel is terrible looking!

I can do 475 plus tax/tags/doc fee

1 Like

I need Chuck Norris to help me with this hijacking in progress :airplane:

2 Likes

Man if Ohio or Pittsburgh dealers were in this realm :confused: always exciting to see what you guys are coming up with on the Tacos.

Thanks!

These TRD Pros are open to OH customers!

I was talking about tundra not taco. That’s all you! I’m not even listing the pros

Lol I know I know

Just having fun w emojis and 90s movie references

Interested in either one of the TRD Pros, but I’m in South Florida. Can you PM me to discuss?

Thanks