Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

And a teaser shot of the last special XC60 R Design finding its new home next week

1 Like

21"? Nah… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Agreed :-1:t2: on 21”: look good but noisy, wear faster, more expensive to replace. But a sexy schnoz shot.

22" or bust.

1 Like

You guys need your eyes examined! Those wheels are :fire:!

4 Likes

Hoping the Passion Red 90 w 22s sells today to an LH member and I can post those!

1 Like

What does eyesight have to do with the tire longevity and ride quality? They do look nice though, no one’s arguing. But so do 20" and 19"

1 Like

Form before function! Lol

I remember not too long ago when a 16 inch wheel was pretty darn exotic​:heavy_check_mark: And a little while after that people were proud to state they were “rolling on dubs” :slight_smile: Now a 20 is practically standard fare.

1 Like

Especially in Florida… lol

Oh they look great. Driven quite a few XC60s with different sized shoes and for me, not worth the aggravation or price. Too practical like that.

Just fills the wheel well a lot nicer. I got sick of lowering and getting bigger tires myself, glad they do it for me now.

Dude, have you ever seen the wheels on something like an old Impala there? I’m going down on Friday and will be sure to take pictures should I see something. Years ago, there was an old Caddy that lurked around my area, and the “leather” roof was a Louis Vuitton print. Hahahaha.

Yup, my 16" wheels on my 1996 Grand Cherokee were considered “fancy.”

Dubs, aka 22”, is still damned huge

Didn’t you ever watch Pimp my Ride?

Dubs are 20s

22s are Dub Deuces

4 Likes

$10/month price enhancement for line 10!

Now $2500 DAS Plus Reg
$575/Month Plus tax

Stunning Passion Red w 22 Inch Wheels (aka Dub Deuces)
Advanced Package
Polestar

4 Likes

Twankie Twos!

The 21s on the wife’s XC60 fit the wheel well opening very well.

That XC60 is fun in Polestar mode with a heavy right foot.

1 Like

Am I missing somthing? I have read at least three or four threads of people with pricing at least 100-150 a month over what Mike is offering. How are these not gone haha.

1 Like

Lol.
Well, its been a long time since I spoke jive, but I recall seeing or reading something way back when where some OG folks were criticizing those who called 20s dubs because dub was for double 2s. But, I think, like so many other terms in language, the more common usage has overridden the original meaning. :wink::grin:

1 Like