Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

T4 and T5 only in the states

Wow, they’re finally doing specials on XC40s!

I have not sold one before so if you guys think these deals are lackluster I will not be offended

They’re not bad at all! But at those prices, I hope people are seriously considering a lower-end XC60. Far better car.

@Bostoncarconcierge I’m interested in an S60 R-Design. I’m in Minneapolis, how does the out-of-state deal work? Do you have a shipper you work with? How do you prefer to work through deals? Email or phone?

1 Like

There’s something that’s been floating around on one of my contacts today. I almost swore that this said “stripper” and not “shipper.” If that’s the way @Bostoncarconcierge is cutting out-of-state deals this month, it might explain something we privately discussed about a potential buyer here in NY, hahaha.

Easy!

I can recommend a shipper

Out of state deals are no problem

Feel fee to call me at 3393640356

1 Like

My stripping days are over. I legit have not been in the gym in 14 months since the baby was born. Prior to that I ran Boston.

2 Likes

Thats sounds like an excuse all you need is 15 mins a day haha

oh hell yeh. The child is not an excuse. It is pure laziness.

2 Likes

For some reason, my mind went to “dictator” rather than “marathon” for “I ran Boston.” I guess that’s my lawyer brain trying to take over the world!

I used to work in the Hancock tower my first year there. I didn’t know how crowded it would be or that the T wouldn’t go there. We still had to work that day, and I certainly learned my lesson!

We are officially pending on the last remaining special XC60 T6 R Design.

Awesome power of LH!

3 Likes

how often does @Bostoncarconcierge post Volvo deals ? Every week or 1x a month ? I am looking at XC60s in Boson area and seems like he has great deals!

1 Like

Hey Man!

Thank you.

If you’re looking to close something this month, shoot me a text at 3393640356

I’ll give you a ring tomorrow

Best
Mike

*But not at 1AM. See post from a few days ago. :wink:

3 Likes

XC60 T8s are almost all gone. 2 really big $73K builds remain

Get rid of them already haha

Just added back a killer $66K MSRP Bursting Blue XC90 T6 R Design

36/10
$549 + Tax w Only First and Reg DAS

Last Bursting Blue XC90 I have!

3 Likes

What does that look like with MSD’s?

Can save about 40-45/month sah.
This is the one you wanted.

It’s time to show your wife how much you love her.