Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

Some dealers have them, I’ve spoken to several of them and they either have inventory because a customer ordered it and canceled or the managers ordered in their names around April before ordering closed.

Subject to change but when Volvo announced the new V60 said that the non-cross country would be factory order only, and dealers might see some allocations. No incentives and they lease pretty poorly compared to the other models (as poorly as XC40).

@Bostoncarconcierge knows better, but what I’ve seen is S60 leases best, deals on XC90 (refresh coming), XC60 some deals/lease, the XC40 leases for as much as XC60 (dealer told me Monday there is a special look customers make when they get hit with $600/mo on a loaded T5 AWD) basically same as XC60, and V60 lease is ~120-150/mo more for similar MSRP as XC60.

Short: take his XC60 deal and forget about the v60 unless you are writing a check. I drove a T5 Rdesign on Monday and loved it (except seats), but leaning XC60 myself. These deals are great!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

If you really wanted to thank me, you’d broker a Volvo deal in California. :raising_hand_man:t2:

Kidding: you wouldn’t want to deal with my neurosis. But feel free to add to your review page!

Lol! Benedetto can!

Don’t worry. I’m driving @Bostoncarconcierge crazy because of my friend.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m driving him nuts too. The poor guy is going to need more than just one day off this week.

1 Like

Mike is working lite today and off tomorrow.

Let’s give the poor guy a break.

1 Like

You are all too funny.

No one is driving me nuts! I could do this 24/7.

I’m just working to spend less time on the phone so my wife stays happy :slight_smile:

She’s a good egg and I’m very lucky. Gotta keep it that way.

2 Likes

What is the California limitation? How does addressing work for the lease?

Smart man! Happy wife, Happy life!

1 Like

It has to do with the MA tag law and CA testing, in a nutshell it’s a HUGE pain in the :peach:!

1 Like

Hey Folks!

If you have requested numbers on additional Volvos, I’ll have those back tomorrow.

The owner is taking one more day off.

Thanks,
Mike

1 Like

Waiting patiently.

2 Likes

I hear ya

These guys work kitchen hours so when they need to take some time off, I’ve got to respect it

Shot you a Pm re specifics of engine thx

looking for Inscription model details Mike, if that’s what you meant. Waiting for them on XC60 and/or XC90

Will post my best Inscription deal and best T6 R design deal in a moment.

Must give LH member first right of refusal.

Killer numbers coming on >$70K builds

2 Likes

You know, a week or two ago I would have kept scrolling at “$70k+ builds” but I feel like I don’t know anything any more. lol

1 Like

XC90 Inscription and R Design added!

We are down to the last special XC60 R Design!

Silver is now pending.

Fusion Red remaining!

If the Inscription has Blonde interiors I’m interested. Thanks

1 Like