Please rate this deal - 2018 BMW X3

Hi Hackr,

I’m new to the forum and would need some help rating this X3 loaner deal. My wife would need blind spot and navigation so the MSRP is higher than base model.

This is a X3 M40i 4dr. Color black. 4314 mileage.

In what area I can ask for deeper discount? I have obtained an OL code from the March event but it hasn’t been applied to this. Thanks!

What incentives are included? Assume this is a 2018?

Yes it’s a 2018 X3 M40i with 4314 mileage. I will add these to the post.

I’m actually not sure what incentive applied as we contacted the dealer via text. This is the first quote she gave us.

Looks like it only has $500 lease cash and maybe $750 conquest. I’m assuming the MF is maxed out, discount is strong at 21%, get buy rate, apply your OL and sign. Hard to find a M40i loaner, have them run 24mo too, might not be much different. Ask what MF they are using. You probably need more of a breakdown, looks like some other stuff might be added in. Try putting it in the calculator and posting a link

I was looking for a 2018 X3 M40i loaner in Norcal but couldn’t find one with blind spot. This looks like . a stronger discount than anything I’ve seen and the monthly looks pretty good given the # of miles, though make sure you’re getting the buy rate MF.

@joeblogs @oxphos thanks for helping out. The MF is 0.00217. Seems high, right?

.00177 is buy rate, plus you can use msd’s to lower it further