Please rate 2020 Bolt Premier

What do you guys think?

You can do a lot better

Okay, how much better roughly you think I can do?

I got a premier in MI with 44k MSRP, 0 DAS, $249/mo. That deal has been replicated two or three times on the forum and some people have beat it, especially with one-pays.

Search is your friend.

I rate it a 5 out of 10.

If you go through with it, let us know how your Rodo experience goes in the respective thread: LINK

I think you mentioned you are in SoCal, so with inventory drying up, you have less leverage for a good price. As others have noted, there has been sub $9k on loaded Premiers reported (even one in Orange County recently), but as you are probably encountering like I am, dealers know their inventory is thin until Feb/March, and no telling what offers they will have…

How many dealers have you gotten quotes from? For about $50 more a month you could get that deal with just 1st DAS, that would be with conquest and gm card though

Rodo turned out to be too good to be true. Honestly, I’ve been working with everyone and anyone who has anything left at this point. I have one that’s kinda far away from me and one that’s a tad bit closer. I’m just wanting to get something, but also don’t want to get “raked over the coals” too much.

I’m in SoCal, in Orange County to be precise. What is this due at signing your talking about? This is something I could do?