Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Wanted: A car. Active Duty switching duty stations constantly, so I’m selling my car to lease instead. Looking for an ATS-V or something along those lines (luxury with some sport). Not trying to spend more than like $600 a month, I can buy a used ATS-V for around $350/month anyway.

I’d like something in the 2 year range, but I’m down for 3.
Region: I’m currently in Georgia, but I’ll be in Arizona soon, basically anywhere in the US.

Funny- there was someone military looking for an ATS-V yesterday.

You won’t lease an ATS-V for $600/mo. Some guys on here is pushing/brokering good deals on Infiniti. The Q50 Red Sport 400s are going in the mid-400 range I believe (do a search, not 100% sure on that). That’s the best bang for the buck sports sedan as far as I can tell right now.

With Cadillac- I can tell you there’s nothing good in South East GA/Low Country (I was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield for 6 years so I checked the area out- I’m currently looking for an XT5). There is a few high-volume Caddy dealers in the ATL area. There was a member on here for a while who worked at one although he just left the dealership about a week ago- so the resident Caddy deal guy isn’t around now.

If youre not in the city of Chicago, Base MDX with 10k miles would be $430/Mo with drive offs

A tech would be upper 400’s.

That matches all your requirements!

I think a Highlander XLE would as well but unsure of the equipment off the top of my head.

1 Like

I’m looking for a challenger or charger in N.C. 36/10, prefer challenger
-hellcat @72k msrp
-any color but RED
-@$1500 DAS
-low $500s
OR
-scat pack @45k
-no reds
-@1k DAS
-$390 to $420
Thanks!

Alright, lets try this out…

-Honda Clarity Touring trim
-36/12k lease
-Any ‘normal’ color is fine (white, silver, black, etc.), but would prefer white.
-Looking to beat $300 / month with $0 DaS, or could do a one-pay under $9500.
-MA area, preferably within 75 miles of 02771.

Thanks!

Looking for help to leasehack any one of the cars below:

1. Jag F-PACE (30t/S), RR Velar (P250/380), Audi S5 Sportback (3L V6) for under $600 (incl tax) with $0 down payment (happy to do MSD’s, excellent credit)
  2. No more than 36 months, 10K mileage is sufficient
  3. NJ (could also pick up at NY / PA)
  4. PM / Email
  5. Currently lease a BMW (lease expires in Dec)

I don’t mind sub-5K mile, well-loaded loaners. Anyone who can help? Thanks!!

1. 2019 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD for under $350
  2. No more than 36 months, 10K works for me
  3. NYC/Tri-state
  4. Currently financing a Kia Cadenza that I want to offload

Help!

1. AWD Subaru, Equinox, CRV, RAV 4, Encore, Rogue, Compass, or Renegade for under $250 w/tax
  2. 24 or 36 months, 15 k per year
  3. NJ (could also pick up at NY / PA)
  4. PM / Email
  5. Currently lease a 2016 Rogue SL (lease expires on Jan 2, 2019)

Why not just throw a seat cover on the rear seat and call it a day? If cloth is your only holdback, a cheap seat cover would easily take care of the kiddo issue.

350 including tax? How much down? If 0, either drop a trim level or look at another make.

Ideally, $350 tax included. Based on what I saw for the 2018 model upfront costs are about $2,500 which I’m okay with.

I’m not seeing a lot of responses on this but hey if anyone is looking to unload a Clarity!

2018/Honda/Clarity PHEV - Base
[36 mo/12k]
[Southern California]
[PM/Response]

Looking to buy within the next 30 days.

Audi A3/A4/Q3, BMW 3 series - open to service loaners
10k/36 or 10k/24
Located in CT but open to out of state
excellent credit
Max $350/month, open to DAS costs and MSDs

Looking to lease a 2018 S90 T5 Momentum AWD, $57k msrp, 36/10k in NY area, will $3500 out of pocket with $400 monthly be realistic to ask at the dealer? (tax, bank, tags included…) Thanks in advance!

it is doable i believe. I think @tieroneleasing has it a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Can you PM me the E300 details you referring to?

I think he’s asking, not offering it

@nyclife works CA…not sure if he deals Infiniti out there though. MB should be ok (or was at one time).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Couple suggestions

Hi Hackrs,

I am new to this forum. I live in Denver and I am looking to lease a Volvo s90.
Can you help me on how to get the best possible deal ? I see a few cars at my local dealer (a T5 Momentum) priced at 46k.
I want to lease it at 10k miles/24months.

Thanks