Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Get a subaru

Not yet. You think they will have something in that range ? Thank you

Yes, the sonata should be in range and will have Blind Spot Assist.

1 Like

Got it. I will try Sonata then. Thanks

Socal area

Looking for the following loaner for leasing(2wd only, if available)

C300
GLC 300
330i/330e
X1
IS200
QX30
Q60
TLX
Land Rover Evoque
Jaguar XE 20d/25t

Hi im looking for a 2018 c300 cabriolet 36/15k
Socal with minimum drive off
Thank you

Looking for a wrx under 300 with only 1st month DAS … NY

My hubby and I want an SUV but willing to settle for sedan w AWD or even truck. $350/mo max and need it ASAP but can wait if better deal is known for October.

I’ve read threads and understand a lease breakdown. If any hackrs have vehicle suggestions or dealer or contact info for salesperson or brokers want to let me know what you could help us with it’s appreciated.

Willing to fly and drive back. Will register in Florida or Minnesota because of travel for work (we file dual tax returns in both states) so both regions will be ok w title for us.

Thank you in advance.

Currently coveting the $53k Stelvio TI sport deals and loving our current rented Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Would like one in yellow with all options possible. Also loved the Subaru Outback 18 or 19 and Crosstrek 18 or 19.

No Forester.

Possible Nissan Titan?

Please help and sorry if this isn’t allowed. I’ve done tons of legwork but seems like what I want isn’t possible for me to get on my own without help the first time. I’ve tried. Thank you!

We were wanting the Eyesight Lane Departure Warning unless it’s a fully loaded model with everything else but that. So in other words willing to sacrifice safety features for looks and comfort or ~300 hp.

Open to any and all suggestions. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there, I would like to lease a Volvo S90 Momentum with the Momentum Plus package at least, I’m located in TX.

No military, no graduate, I don’t work in a company to A Plan. Own a honda, lease a BMW,

Any advice is appreciated and suggested deals.

Thanks,

IdL

Rav 4 LE does this easily. But you won’t be able to be a speed demon in it.

2 Likes

Looking for new SUV

1. Year/Make/Model: 2018, 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 or T6 AWD With Adv, Conv and Vision Packages.
  2. Budget or Vehicle Type: under 500/month with tax
  3. Term/Mileage: 36/10k or 36/12k
  4. Region/State: Fort Lauderdale, FL. But open to get it from anywhere in FL.
  5. Preferred method of contact: Message/Email

Looking to lease a M3 with competition package for under $950/month with $0 down (anywhere in California). 36/10-12K. I’ve contacted a few dealerships in SoCal without any luck. Any deals out there either dealers or brokers?

@rabbitgti20 - Check this out. His deal was employee with money down, not sure if he can provide some insight.

Hi everyone.

I think I would like to lease a new toy vehicle. I would plan on keeping for 2 or so years and then changing to something different. Low chance of ever keeping long term.

One of the below:

McLaren 570s ( would love 600LT)
911 Turbo S
Ferrari 488
R8 V10 Plus

Any help on where I can find realistic numbers for these? In Michigan.

1.I am looking for a BMW 3 series loaner 2018 model.
2.Around 300 per month, 1000$ DAS
3.36/12k
4.Bay Area
5.Message/Email.

Must have power seats and blind spot detection.

Lol. Thanks. We ended up getting a sonata se for 235 per month with 500 out of pocket. Thank you all for the help especially @nyclife

1 Like

I am in north california bay area. I am in the market to lease a 2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0t LUXE with 10k annual mileage 39 months, I see couple of guys mentioned about $250 monthly fee with $0 down payment. Wonder if such deal is still available.

Thanks!

Looking For 2018 330 xdrive loaner in NY area.

Convenience pkg + blind spot+ heated seat

24/10k

Around 300 per month, 0 down.

(No fleet)

Thanks

I just tried to talk a dealer into leasing me their floor model with 5800 miles, spider webbed paint, a scratch down the rear quarter and curbed wheels & they wouldn’t disclose their MF or drop the 73k msrp below 69k hahahaha, politely eat a dick Perry jeep in National city CA

1.2018/2019 Mid to Large SUV (MDX/Highlander/Armada/XC90/Tahoe/Yukon) Trying to stay under $500/Mo.
2.36/mo $10-$12k miles
3.Chicagoland Area
4.PM me here.
5.Leather seats/ Navigation, Heated Seats and heated steering wheel preferred. 2nd row bench seats, 3rd row a plus. Looking to lease before the end of the year