Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

I know its a Hyundai, but this one honestly drives like the BMW and MB from 4-5 years ago. Hydraulic sharp steering, and not some electric wining stuff. I own a C350 2013, and all of the newer German cars which are not AMG or M series just feel so cheap and drive like a 4 cylinder Altima, no offence to anyone.
The G70 is really a great car, for what I am looking for, a good sport sedan. I just think it should be more of a Hyundai+ price and not a German Luxury car.

1 Like

this isn’t happening in the philly region on a $52k car…

Thanks for sharing your idea on g70. Im also really interested in g70 and waiting for test drive on my day off.

1 Like

Fine with going higher for the sport.

Even with tax up front for 12k, it’s slightly over $400 a month.

Cant do $400/month on an Explorer Sport w no money down, sir.

Looking for a Mercedes GLE 350 4matic
500 mo with taxes and fees down
36/10
Long Island, NY
Current Land Rover

Demo or loaner vehicle preferred

Please contact wdoughty3@optonline.net

Thanks

I love reading people’s dream lists.

6 Likes

I find it funny that you want the G70, but keep saying “I know it’s a Hyundai” or it’s “still a Hyundai”. I don’t know if anyone cares about that as much as you seem to, so you don’t need to justify anything to us. And if it drives like you say it does, then maybe Genesis knows this and that’s why they are charging BMW/Merc prices? Whether you think it should be a certain price is irrelevant at that point.

1 Like

Hi,
Im interested in a BMW 330e.
Loaner is ok, too.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2018 BMW 330e
    Any color is fine.

2. Term/Mileage
    24/10k or 36/10k

3. Region/State
    Los Angeles

4. Preferred method of contact
    PM

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Currently have Lexus.
    Plan to down 2.5k.

Please PM me if there is any good deal cars.

Thanks.

I wish people would write what their desired payments are so brokers know if the user is realistic and worth reaching out to.

BMW [X2,X1,320,330,328] Xdrive (loaners or new) [~$300 ~$360]
36/10, DE
Ready for pick up
Please PM me for deals
Thanks

2019 (maybe 2018?) Volvo XC60 T8 R-design or Inscription
36/39 7,500/10,000 (don’t need more than that)
Located in NY but willing to travel to nearby states (no more than 5 hours by car)
Feel free to contact me here or abelenky@gmail.com
Audi lease is up next month (March 30, 2019) so I am very serious about getting this car.
Realistic or not I am looking for no more than $700 a month (can have a bit of wiggle but not much) and can pay all fees/taxes up front (inclusive 1st month). Please get in touch with me ASAP if you can make this happen. Thanks in advance!!

Located in Bay Area (Sunnyvale)
Looking for electric car on lease.
Prefer Bolt 2017 or Bolt 2018.
Not more than 7,500 or 10k miles per year.
Looking for the cheapest available options.
Please email at shrmoud31@gmail.com
or reach out to me here.

Thanks!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type

-Range Rover Evoque 2020/2019 model if deal is good enough
White color; tech packages included if possible.

-Jaguar F-Pace 2019

-RR Velar (don’t really mind the trim as long as it has the touch duo screen) 2018/2019

1. Term/Mileage
    36/10k or 39/10k

2. Region/State
    NJ. Willing to travel within the tri-state area.

3. Preferred method of contact
    PM

4. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Recent grad

Looking to lease around August. I’m particularly interested in the 2020 Evoque so if anyone knows about any deals on it please reach out. Fine with doing a broker!

Budget: Less than 550 a month.

Interested in the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude

Looking in the Connecticut area

Budget ~350-400

Hello,

WANTED

Porsche Macan AWD well equipped. Located in Houston. $600 with 12k miles. 2k down.

Thanks

===WANTED===

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2018 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/12k
  3. Region/State: MD
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM me on this forum
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Have a current NMAC lease expiring soon

Thanks!

Wanted

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2018/2019 BMW X3 (xDrive 30i or M40i) well optioned (Driver Assistance mostly and Navigation), or a well optioned Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti AWD. My current car for example has all the features attached in the image, so would want similar feature in the new car.

Term/Mileage: 7.5k or 10k miles. 24 to 39 months, whichever gives the best value. Car is for my wife, who does not have a long commute.

Region/State: Northern California. Can pick up in SoCal, or even further if needed.

Preferred method of contact: PM me on this forum, and we can take it from there.

Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Currently leasing a 2016 BMW X3 with 3 lease payments left (ending May 2019), hoping that a pull ahead applies to the car. And hopefully loyalty or conquest. Car is 1200 miles over mileage, so do not want to drive it more. Wife graduated school < 2 years ago, so maybe a recent college grad applies. Also a Costco/Penfed member if that helps.

1. Buick Encore 2019/2018
  2. 36/15,000
  3. NY
  4. Email KristyHoman@gmail.com
  5. Need AWD and remote start

We are looking to spend around $124-$134 with zero down. We found this deal in PA, but the dealer is being shady and hoping to duplicate it closer to home.