Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Hi!

Currently looking to purchase my first lease and looking for the best deal :slight_smile: Wondering what the the current money factor, residual, and any lease/loyalty credits there are for a 2018 Honda Accord 2.0t sport, 36k miles, 12k/yr, zip-code 07712 (NJ).

Thanks!!

couple

2019 volvo t6 ins or 19 BMW x5
36/12
NY/NY
email
Leasing a lexus atm.

https://leasehackr.com/blog/2019/1/13/imagine-that-a-honda-lease-that-doesnt-suck-2019-accord-261month-and-0-down
Try searching the forum. If you need help PM me.

1 Like

Wanted :

1. 2018 or 2019
  2. Vehicles ; Honda Passport, QX5-, QX60, RDX, MDX , or other 2-3 row SUV
  3. 36M/10K
  4. Frisco Texas
  5. Leasehackr message
  6. Nissan VPP

Looking for a medium size SUV, maybe BMW or Infinity for a reasonable amount ($300 per month) 12,000 or 15,000 per year. As little down as possible. Credit is above 700. (Last month was 726) Looking to get vehicle within a week or so. No trade in just a new lease. Live in the TriState area. I live in PA but am on the border of NY and NJ. So basically any of these states work. 24 month to 36 month works (Prefer the shorter side of the length. We can start communication via email mrepecki@gmail.com and progress from there. Have money to put down but prefer little as possible. Thanks…Mike

I live in a Southern CA (Long Beach) and am looking for a 2019 Honda Passport SX-L or Touring model. My existing lease on my Audi is ending at the March, so I have about 60 days to jump to another lease. I am looking for something around $350 + tax/fees a month if possible.

36 months
12k miles/yr
$0 down

I’d keep dreaming if you think you’re getting a BMW SUV for $300 a month.

1 Like

Once again, keep dreaming. Think $500+ per month considering its a brand new model (and a Honda)

1 Like

Hi I am new to leasing. I’m looking to spend $200-$300 monthly and would love a $0 DAS deal. 36/15k. I had my heart set on a 19 Honda Civic EX but after some research it sounds like there are nicer cars to be driven with better deals. Looking for fuel efficiency/sedan that leases well. Any recommendations are appreciated.

How many deals have actually been achieved via this thread? Some of them seem like unicorn requests and no broker would take upon themselves to meet.

4 Likes
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  2. Term/Mileage
  3. Region/State
  4. Preferred method of contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
  1. 2018 or 2019 F Type - P-340 V-6 3.0 RWD Convertible
  2. 36/7500 or 39/7500
  3. NYC
  4. Email or PM
  5. Cosigning with tier 1 credit
  6. Max 650 with NY taxes

Thank you

I don’t think the primary goal is to accommodate many of these requests since a lot of them are pretty outlandish, but it beats having each of these posts as a separate thread in the forum. It’s a good way to consolidate them all to one spot.

1 Like

WANTED!!

• 2019 Ford Explorer Sport
  • 36 Months/36K Miles
  • CT
  • Please message me on this forum.
  • I am coming out of a 2016 Tacoma Lease

Window Sticker from model I test drove, would like something similar:
https://www.stonehamford.com/api/inventory/GetStickers/?sv=MQBGAE0ANQBLADgARwBUADgASwBHAEEAMQA4ADIANgA1AA%3D%3D&make=Ford&dealerCode=09054&loc=Vdp

Thanks,
Justin

1. 2019 530e/X3
  2. 36/10k
  3. San Jose, CA
  4. Message me
  5. recent grad

I’m fine with service loaners as well too keep the cost down.

I see the reason. Just wondering if anyone got any of their requests met.

1 Like

Well I just posted an hour ago, so i have not had any responses yet lol. Currently talking with brokers I have spoken with before though.

Wanted: 2019 Q50 3.0t SPORT AWD

Term: 36/15k or 36/12k

Region: Philly (will travel 250-300 miles if needed)

Looking for $350/mo or thereabouts

PM preferred
Great Credit

Thanks!

Wanted:

1. Mercedes 2018 E400 or E400 Cabriolet (low mileage Demo/Loaner acceptable)
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/7.5k or 24/7.5k
  3. NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM me on this forum
  5. Have ABA Membership, currently in lease. As of 2/13 There will be 1932 in outstanding payments after 3 month lease ahead.
    Features:
    Heated Steering wheel/front seats
    Bermeister Sound upgrade

Preferences in order (Open to alternatives)

Color: Blue, Black, Red

Interior: Beige, Brown, Black

Atlanta GA, looking for a deal on a Genesis G70 Sport. They seem to be priced like BMW and MB, which is crazy to me, still being a Hyundai.

I may be looking for a unicorn, but not in a rush.

Thanks!

Can u tell me why you are tying to get g70 even though its bmw price?