Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

To the top

Looking for a Broker/Dealer to help me acquire a 2016 Acura TLX Base model, under 30K miles,
from Manheim auction. Cash/Certified Funds ready. Please PM or E-Mail.

Marketing team at Toyota has decided to allocate all trunk cash for 2020 Supra into another year of prototype tease and random leaked photo buzz campaign.

Seems legit :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I found out that 2018 Escalades don’t have any lease options so I would like to move on plan B

1. 2018 BMW M3
  2. 36 mos / 12K
  3. Car to be registered in Delaware 19720. Looking for car in NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD
  4. PM or email. aahhrr2@gmail.com
  5. no BMW loyalty. Looking for executive package, automatic transmission and blind spot.

Hi everyone, couldn’t sort out my old account so i made a new one!

Looking for a 2019 AM Vantage for around $1350 (no sales tax here in Oregon) a month or so. 10k a year. PNW.

Looking for a 2019 TLX 2.4 Apsec Gray with Black Interior, but open to other color combos.
In Northwest Ohio, 36/10k, Looking for $0 DAS Under $400 per month.

Hello Brokers
my inlaws are looking to lease an SUV w AWD. Base models/lowest MSRP will work to start the discussion. I understand that there is better value in a higher trim with a higher residual so we can look at that too. Targets:
QX60
Highlander
Tiguan
CX-5

They probably dont qualify for any incentives. Would like to pay only the first payment at inception with everything else rolled in if possible.
State: NY

Looking to close this pretty quick so I promise I wont waste time. I have read the forums so i have sense where the numbers may land but ofcourse with the new year and new numbers looking to see what can be done.

Please reach me at xeeshan18@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Are there currently any leases for less than $99/mo and $0 DAS? I remember seeing those Fiat deals a few years back.

Do you think I can get a minivan or SUV for less than $200/mo and $0 DAS?

Hi Brokers,

Have a relative looking for a mid-size SUV with a mid-level trim. Really wants features like AWD, heated seats, power liftgate. Have looked at Hyundai (MF seems to be high now) and Nissan, but open to different makes that have the wanted features.

Qualify for college incentive, if available. Looking for 36m/12k miles, Zero at signing, in Pennsylvania (outside Philadelphia, not in city). Would really like to get monthly in the 200’s. What’s possible?

Thank you!

Mid size @ 200/mo w/AWD, heated seats, mid level trim, etc, 0 DAS with 12k/yr…What’s possible…nothing.

3 Likes

Stuff that I read here … amazes me :smiley:

5 Likes

Please send us all dealer info when you find one … if you do that is.

2 Likes

Good to know. Not@200, though. In the 200’s, i.e. $200-$300. I’m not that crazy. LOL.

Equinox LT with confidence and convenience package

RAV4 XLE maybe

I misread…Equinox or Terrain

In the Miami area.

Have 10 Months (4K total) left on my lease and I’m ready to move on to a better luxury brand. I’ll consider any payment under 1k and I’m hoping to find a luxury brand that would at least help me cover some of the payments I have left.

Miami Florida

Looking for a broker to aid in a Q7 purchase. Planning to buy in the next 3-14 days.

Ty

Hello,

I am located in northern NJ. Looking to get into something within the next 30 days-

• AWD smaller suv with a back-up camera that is good in the snow/ice/winter.
  • Mileage: 7.5-10k
  • Term: 24/36 months
  • Budget: 200-300, 0 DAS (if possible, can pay inception if necessary)
  • Reply or Email: spammkc@gmail.com
    Suggestions and leads greatly appreciated! Thank you