Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Just a heads up, every car now comes with back up camera standard it’s a federal safety law

1 Like

I would do this as well.

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Lease 2018-2019, any manufacture besides Nissan, I am ok with any other brand. $250-$255 including tax (must include a 2-2.5K rollover)
  • Term/Mileage: 36/12k
  • Region/State: Orange County, CA
  • Preferred method of contact: PM
  1. Sedan/hatch. Looking for a hybrid/plug in or something really good on gas. Decent equipment, not base. 350 or less per month, 0 at signing.
  2. Short, 24 months or less if possible. If not, at least transferable. 15k miles needed.
  3. FL (or GA)
  4. PM here
  5. Recent grad, 13 months ago. Current lease of Q50.

Located in western upstate NY between Rochester and Buffalo.

I’m looking to get out of my Q50 lease early and into a budget-minded 4-door. I have $2884 that I need to roll over. Strong preference for 24/10k with nothing more than first month OOP, but 36/10k would be alright. I’d like great gas mileage (electric would work well too). Apple car play is ideal, remote start is less of a concern but would be nice. Prefer automatic.

Recent college grad and I work for a company that qualifies for most partner/supplier programs.

Between $200-300/mo with rollover factored in would be ideal. I was looking at the new Jetta SEL, but that trim might be out of my price range.

Feel free to PM me! Thanks in advance!

You do realize that $2884 rolled in is $120 a month on a 24 month lease right? You’re going to be closer to $300 or even above it if you want 24 months

Yes, and that’s without adding on any interest. I did the math and I knew a 24 month term was pretty pie-in-the-sky, but it doesn’t hurt anything to state preferences. I realize that 36 months is much more realistic.

I would try a lease transfer first. Never roll negative equity into a lease or any deal for that matter.

Arbitrage is not in your favor here. Even at 3 years your choice is Elantra. Want to be in an Elantra for 3 years?

I appreciate everyone’s replies! I wouldn’t really want to be in an Elantra for three years, but I need to make some decisions here as my finances are spread a bit too thin right now.

I realize that my screen name could bring a bit of irony to this situation—I have no illusions that I’m in a good position as far as this goes. A lot of things were different when I leased the Infiniti, but I’ll spare everyone the details. I realize it’s not favorable to roll the remaining payments, but a lower monthly payment (even if it’s inflated from what it should be) with better gas mileage (along with using 87 instead of premium gas), and lower insurance rates will be a good enough swing to make my budget solvent. I’m trying to make the best out of a less-than-great situation, and trying to find a car in my price range that I won’t hate for 36 months.

I have a little more than 1000 miles left on the Infiniti until May, so I don’t think a lease transfer would fit the bill.

Elantra Sel or Value edition would get you to around 300 with your negative equity. Might want to try something with a lower MF since your rolling in a previous mistake but cheap leases are getting harder and harder to come by. Sucks but there are worse leases out there. Just check the thread to cheer your self up. Worst leases you've seen

Thanks! I thought it was a great lease when I got it—I had to really claw for the discount that I got. I didn’t know much about working the numbers at the time. Mileage would have worked out for me too if things had stayed relatively the same.

Subaru Outback wanted

1. Year/Make/Model 2018 or 2019/Subaru Outback Premium or Limited (preferred gray color) - $270/mo excluding tax, Upfront all taxes and fees (plates transfer) no more than 2k
  2. Term/Mileage - 10k/36 or even as low as 7k
  3. Region/State - NYC, will drive up to 4h from the city
  4. Preferred method of contact - email/msg

I have existing lease with 18k millage Subaru Outback Premium 2016 expiring in Nov

if anyone knows a good broker for a vw lease in nj let me know please. i live in the jersey shore area. \

thanks in advance

Looking for 3 ROW suv lease 7,500 miles. Want to stay under $350 with only first month payment upfront and everything else rolled in. NY area. Transfer plates.

What are the top 5 cheapest 3 row SUV’s in NY?

7500 miles a year; for 2-3 year lease.

$0 out of pocket. Transfer plates.

All fees rolled into monthly payments.

Do you actually need to fit anything in the rear seat and cargo area on a regular basis, or is it just kind of a back up space?

I had seen some good deals on the Sorento and Tiguan before I realized the 3rd rows were absolutely useless.

need 3rd row for little kids sometimes

Ask @nyclife about his deals on Mazda CX-9s

Hi Guys,

New to this forum. I have my eyes dead set on one of these two cars as my next lease. Ideally I would love to walk out having a Q60 red sport 500/month 0$ down (36mo/15k or 36mo/12k) just tax tag and title…but I have a feeling that’s a deal only good enough for a Q50 red sport ? What is everyone’s thoughts ? In New York