Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Hello,

Looking for 2020 MB GLS 450 lease deals 15k miles/3 years.

Thanks.

Hello,

Looking for 2020 MB GLS 450 lease deals 15k miles/3 years.

Thanks.

Looking for a good lease on a 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV in VA with:

1. White Ext
  2. Black Interior
  3. Convenience Package
  4. Driver Assistance Pkg
  5. Driver Assistance Plus Pkg
  6. Live Cockpit Pro w/Navigation

Want to put $1K down. 36 months/12K per year. Excellent credit.

Check out @Bostoncarconcierge

Check out NY-NJ brokers. Not that far too you. @nyclife @nextlevelautobrokers @HN308 and there are couple others who deal with BMW’s.

I’m in Los Angeles, CA. Can you get me something similar to this deal? I’m willing to pay broker fee as needed.

2019 Buick Encore Preferred FWD - Effective $119.92/mo Share Deals & Tips

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Buick Encore Preferred FWD MSRP: $26,090 Selling price before incentives: $22,714 Monthly Payment: $0 (one pay) Drive-Off Amount: $3,578.11 (one pay) Months: 24 Annual Mileage: 10,000 MF: .00062 => .00020 after one pay Residual: 64% Incentives: $4,000 ($1,000 Buick Select Market, $250 GM Select Market CCR, $250 Incremental CCR, $2,000 GM Lease Loyalty, $500 GM Dividends) Region: Midwest (Ohio) Leasehackr Score: 17.2 Leasehackr Calculator Link: Click …

My current lease is coming to an end and I am curious as to whether brokers can help with a factory order (as opposed to buying a vehicle off the lot). I am interested in a BMW M340i and my local dealer is playing games by skimping on the discount and marking up the mf.

If you are a broker or concierge that can help, please let me know. I am South Jersey near Philadelphia.

Thanks.

Hello guys looking for a Chrysler/Jeep dealer, looking for two cars, kind of a complex deal.
Easier part of the deal:

Looking for 300,first month DAS

1. 2019-2020 Chrysler Pacifica
  2. 12k/36m (willing to consider 42m if great deal)
  3. NJ/willing to drive to pick it up
  4. 800+ credit, competitive Lease (ends in 2 months)
  5. Please PM

The harder deal is with a Jeep Compass Latitude that we have now.
Due to personal reasons, we need to get rid of our 2017 Compass Latitude 4WD. The buyout is around 15k rn. Car is in good condition, clean title, no accidents, has 45k miles.
Instead of this looking for a

1. Grand Cherokee (for 275), or Wrangler (for 250). Whichever can get a better deal on
  2. 15k, 36m or 42m, depends on which is a better deal
  3. NJ but willing to drive to pick it up
  4. Loyalty, 800+ credit
  5. Please PM

I know there were some great deals on Jeep last month, hoping there are some left over. As for the Chrysler Pacifica, not selling well so looking to capitalize on that.

Looking forward to doing business with one of you!

Please don’t bother with negative comments

1 Like
  1. New or close (loaner okay) Mazda CX-5 Sport or any good car in the range of a real maximum of $300
  2. 30-36 months
  3. Southern California
  4. PM here
  5. Have a Honda Odyssey. Good credit. $0 drive off preferred, but total amount paid for lease is important to me. Willing to put some money down to bring that down if needed,
  6. Need this 2nd car starting in March. Willing to get one earlier for a good deal or willing to wait if you have something great coming up. Driver crash safety important as well.
  1. 2020 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crewmax Limited; Cement/Black or Charcoal; $0 down - $350/mo
  2. 24/12
  3. CA/west
  4. PM or on this post
  5. Toyota owner; 800+
2 Likes
  1. Electric, low range is ok, new/demo is fine
  2. 36 (but flexible), low mileage ok, total cost of lease is important
  3. Norcal
  4. PM
  5. 800+ credit, own Porsche/Mercedes currently

Hi, I’ve seen some good lease deals on the past on EVs. I’ve heard there are some good incentives on Chevy Bolts, but really any EV would be fine.

1. 2019/2020 Ford Escape SE or Honda CRV
  2. 36/12
  3. IL Lake County
  4. PM

Grand Cherokee (for 275), or Wrangler (for 250). Whichever can get a better deal on

Please don’t bother with negative comments

I don’t think you need to worry about any comments at all unless you increase your budget for those vehicles by about $100.

1 Like

Looking for a Volvo S60 T8 (2019/2020).

Location: NorthCA ( but willing to pick up the car from south CA)
Lease Term: 36, 10k or 12k
Color: blue, grey and white

Looking for a v60cc t5 demo with city weave interior…36/10, nj, MSDS, regular drive off amounts.

I have 2 leases coming up in the next few months and looking to replace both. One is a Ram 1500 the other a Mercedes E300. I mention these if there are any lease conquest deals available.

For the Ram, either get another Ram, F150 or Tundra. Must be crew cab, must have 4X4, need it fairly well equipped, Big Horn level for a Ram and comparable for the others.

Now for the E300, my wife wants to get into something like a Cayenne, Q5, Q7, XC90, MB GLE, etc. Must have AWD.

I know this is a bit all over the place but I’m casting a wide net and looking for deals.

Terms: Truck 10K miles a year
CUV: 12K

Location: North Idaho (near Spokane, WA), and would go to Portland/Seattle to pick up if need be.

Perfect credit score

Demos would be fine for the right deal.

Looking for a Mazda CX-19 Grand Touring in Los Angeles

36/12 between $350-375 with zero down/zero true drive off. I have great credit. Willing to put some down if it lowers monthly. Willing to pay brokers fee.

Looking for Honda Odyssey great than 15% off on sales price to purchase thanks!

1 Like

Looking for a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with only first payment down. Base model is fine
15,000 miles 36 month term
New York 12090
Tier 1 credit
We presently have jeep GC and a Toyota Rav4
Selling 2018 GC to Vroom that we lease

Thank you in advance

Any good deals/numbers on a Cadillac XT6 this month with the current incentives? Or do you think it’s worth waiting at this point? Looking to do a pull ahead and get out of my XT5, but also willing to wait a few more months. Also looking at the Buick Enclave.