Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

2019 BMW 330I (demo vehicle)
10/36
LA/CA
I would like 0 DAS, under 420 including tax.

Hello everyone!
I am looking for 2019 Acura MDX base model (AWD) with 10k/36 month .I am qualified graduation program, live in NY, I have 750+ credit score , open to colors.
Thank you, hope to hear from you .
Best
Sunny

Hi guys looking Jeep Grand Cherokee limited x 2019

Looking for a 2020 m340xi
Msd’s prefered
Incentives: Recent grad, corporate rebate.
Region: Houston, Tx.
Under $500

I’m located in NYC, looking for a red MDX ASPEC.

Im in the Norcal region (Sac), looking for a good deal on a Toyota Tacoma Off-Road Lease (usually 38k MSRP). PM me and I will provide phone # if its easier to communicate that way.

Looking for the broker in Irvine, CA who had posted a New 2019 Prius Prime Premium with HOV decals for $24500. It was also posted on craigslist but I cannot find the contact information for this broker anymore.

Now the wanted ads thread has completed it’s free fall descent to become the Craigslist missed connections section.

5 Likes

Jeeze…seriously calm your jets and don’t be so rude. It was actually posted on THIS Leasehackr site by one of the California brokers. I only mentioned that I had also seen it posted it on craigslist. Was hoping that the broker might see this and reach out.
Get out of the bed on the right side tomorrow if you are able!!!

Calm your jets Natalie, it was clearly a joke. Note that the only one of us that lobbed an insult was you, but of course you are the victim. Good luck with your Prius.

3 Likes

What a warm leasehackr welcome. I’m sure she will be back…

5 Likes

You going to send her a pa prius or?

1 Like

There aren’t many left and most of the remaining are stuck on STOP SALE and Toyota dropped the lease support on them

Last month rebate was $3500; this month it’s $2000

Have you done the math, or just pulling numbers out of thin air?

Nevermind…I know the answer.

Already sent her to Cody

1 Like

Natalie is very nice. She bought a Tacoma for her husband a few months ago :+1::+1:

1 Like
Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 BMW i3 w/ Range Extender
Term/Mileage: 24/30 10k or 12k or 15k
Region/State: Maryland/Mid Atlantic/North East
Preferred method of : alabbatejr614@yahoo.com
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): with MSDs

I’m looking for a car with AWD, 24 month lease with either 10k or 7.5k miles. Sub $200 and everything rolled into the monthly. If any broker has something around this, then PM me. Thanks. Zip:14607

Elantra value edition or any similar car w/ heated front seat, around $200, $0 DAS, sign and drive. 10K a year, 36 month is okay. 19422
Thanks.!