Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Sounds reasonable

Spam removed

Don’t we all?

1 Like

What would be a more reasonable monthly payment given those factors?

My BMW lease is expiring and am looking to get into a new lease. I am open to (LOANERS) c300,c300(coupe),BMW 330i,BMW 5 series. I need 36k/12 and my zip is 11756 (NY). I am looking for A blue exterior with any color interior. I would like 0 DAS and hoping for sub 450.

$500 lease on any of these cars? Top priority would be a S4, m340, 440, C43, or GLA45(HUUUGE reach, I know, but it’s an older model now). But I would seriously consider any of these cars. Loaners included. Thanks.
Audi S4 w/ virtual cockpit
BMW M340i AWD
BMW 440i xdrive any
Genesis G70 3.3 Sport AWD
Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD
Jaguar XE S AWD
Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Mercedes C43 AMG 4Matic
Mercedes GLA45 AMG
Mercedes CLA45 AMG
Update: located in NJ, also would prefer no more than $1,000 down

Depends how much you’re willing to put down. Also your location. Help us help you.

In the market for ES 300h Ultra Luxury. I’m new to LH and not in a major rush, so please let me know if there’s a better time of year to be looking for this model.

-Exterior: Moonbeam Beige or Eminent White Pearl
-Interior: Chateau
-Mileage: 10/36 or 12/36
-Open to MSDs
Budget: $450-$500

Thanks, I appreciate all the great knowledge sharing that occurs on the site. I hope one day I can return the favor.

Hey guys, if anyone could help I am in need for assistance please. I’m new to leasing so any help is appreciated here in the Chicago land area. Thank you so much but I would be more than happy if a broker or someone could help me find a good deal on these vehicles.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW 4 class. 430i GC or 440i GC.
  2. Term/Mileage: 12k/36 months.
  3. Region/State: Chicago, IL
  4. Preferred method of contact: Reach me at leo.dominguez10@gmail.com or my personal cell phone: (312)709-2419
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)None.

Hi I’m looking for a BMW x5 40i for my brother and a X7 40i for myself. Both non black exterior and interior. For x7 captain chair is a must. I would like both car to have driver assistance package. I live in central NJ. Thanks for your help!

Looking for any Alfa model in CA with less than 15 months remaining on the lease for less than $400

Thanks

Looking for suv !

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2019 Acura rdx or audi q3 or lexus nx or mercedes gla

2. Term/Mileage
    36/10000

3. Region/State
    Ohio

4. Preferred method of contact
    Email :houstonchoi82@yahoo.com

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Hey guys first time user here hoping for somone to help!
Our lease is ending end of September and we need to find a new car.
Looking for a compact SUV or a mid size sedan in NJ. Needs to have 15k miles a yr, term doesn’t matter. Looking to stay in the low $300 range or lower if possible. Can anyone help with that? So far we tested out the Mazda cx5 didnt like it and rav4 was ok. But we did like VW Tiguan SEL. So anything that’s similar to that would be great. Thanks you can contact on my email Dapak83@yahoo.com

Looking to lease:
Seattle area
24 months / 10K mile - top-tier credit
Any decent sedan with good infotainment and security. Want to keep it under 250.

Please PM me your offers - firefly1230 at gmail
I am open to demos too.

Looking for a cheap commuter on a 36/39 month 12K miles. Deal must be available in Michigan.
Other than a damn Smart car or Fiat 500, what cars have the best lease deals on them at this time (sub $200 pm on a sign and drive)?
Can be SUV or Sedan.
Have seen Buick Encore and Terrain so far. Also looked at Jeep Compass and Renegade but deals not as good as GM. Toyota doesn’t have great deals (Even a Yaris is more expensive that the Encore), BMW (can’t find a loaner /demo anywhere near some of the recent 4 series Hackr deals). Haven’t tried Kia/Hyundai yet…
I’m not looking for specific deal info - (I’ll do the running around myself - I don’t use brokers). I just want to know if fellow hackrs know which vehicles /manufacturers have the best deals going on generally right now.

Looking to lease Chevy Silverado LT Trail Boss in CT, looking to move quickly. Thanks!

I’ll help as I’m also in MI. You’re not getting much for $200/mo zero DAS and you’re wasting your time trying to accomplish this goal with brokers on here. Your best bet is scouring local dealer ads while reading th fine print, deducing which vehicles have the highest regional incentives depending on what you qualify for, and going to work on them. I’ve seen nothing regionally that portends a $200/mo sign and drive. Maybe a Trax or a Rio or something like that.

Thanks Chris - yep I don’t use brokers on here. Some don’t even bother replying to inquiries.
I have $210 all in S+D on an Encore at the moment but am looking to be sub $200. Going to be inquiring on the Trax tomorrow although not a great fan of the vehicle. I reckon this could be has for around $165-$170 OTD

I don’t think it makes sense to pay $3-500 for a broker on a lease like this. Check the local ads and figure out the incentives to see what’s possible.