Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for a broker that can help me get a crazy deal on a c43 sedan. I am from Long Island NY but willing to go out of state (NJ,CT) where I’ve heard is a lot more competitive.Thank you

I am trying to help my wife’s mother. She is looking to.lease a car for less then 200 month with no or very little down. 15k miles.
How can I achieve this. She is looking for something basic such as a Civic.
How do I reach out to dealers to get prices

Location? Some of the brokers here have posted sub-$200 Civic deals, but those are before tax and with a little bit upfront, but could get you close.

Looking for a Subaru Outback 2.5 or 3.6 limited lease in NJ. Looking for 0 DAS, 3/12. Thanks!

Long island New york

@nextlevelautobrokers should be able to help you out or at least get you close.

Hi, interested in a 4 series 2 door coupe.

24/36 months
10k miles/ year.

Open to loaners. Currently leasing a Ford and in the last month of my lease.

Looking for a Porsche Macan S.

Want to do a 30/10k lease. I’m located in Bay Area.

Thanks.

I have a lease ending September 1st. It was the Buick Encore deal for 100 bucks a month from a couple of years ago. Anything like that (under $150ish) available right now in the Los Angeles area? Doesn’t need to be the same type of car. Thanks!

Looking for a killer lease deal on Honda Civic EX or EX-L in SoCal
36 months 10K or 12K
Drive offs only

Looking for a WHITE BMW 540xi with msport package (could be a loaner) 10k miles. Looking to lease as soon as possible PM with details.

i’m located in NY, and currently leasing an altima

I will be closing the deal above by end of week

Thank you,
Dima

Looking for 2019 Demo BMW 330i Premium +Convenience package.
36/10k lease. Located in Rochester. White/Blade exterior, Blade interior.
PM with details.
Thanks.

Hi

My current lease is ending in late September, and I would like to lease an EV next time. Seems like good EV deals all happened early this year. I was wondering if my expectations is realistic or not.

Region: SF bay area
Car: any EV with range 100+ mile
Mileage: 10k/yr
Months: 24,30,36 any!
Budget: <$250 including tax, 0 DAS

Which car is within reach?
Appreciate your advice.

Hi looking for a lease deal on any of the following vehicles:

• Land Rover Discovery Sport
  • Range Rover Evoque
  • BMW X3,
  • BMW 2 Series
  • BMW 3 Series
  • Audi Q3
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Jeep Wrangler

Region: Live in northern VA, but willing to travel to VA, MD, PA, NJ, DE, NY, OH
Mileage: 7500k or 10k/yr
Months: Anywhere between 24-39 mos
Budget: <$450 including tax, 0 DAS (If money needed DAS, then want lower monthly)

When I see someone asking for a BMW 2 series OR a Jeep Wrangler, I feel that person doesn’t know what they want yet…

1 Like

On Virginia tax? Lmfao

1 Like

Hi looking for a lease on the following:

• Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan(top choice)

• Honda Civic Sport 1.5 Hatchback

• VW Jetta R-Line

Region: South East PA Near zip 19335
Mileage 12k
Months 36
Currently leasing a 2016 Jetta ending mid Aug
Looking to lease after 7/28/19
PM with details

Thank you!

It’s for my fiancé and no she’s not quite sure what she wants. She never had a car but test drove the 2 & 3 series the other day and liked them. Just trying to see what deals are out there.

I’m new to this, so trying to figure it out. What can I expect w VA taxes? I have to bring more money DAS? Or are the cars listed just out of my price range?

Virginia taxes the sale price of the car, not the monthly payment. There’s no way any of those cars fit your budget.

1 Like