Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

No lease numbers on 2019 Camaro that I see.

The 2018 numbers are so bad it would be impossible to get a deal. Much better off to purchase.

If the 18 numbers are bad, you can just about guarantee the 19s will be worse when they’re finally released.

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2018-19/Lexus- RX or RC with Nav+Luxury Pkg + Cold Pkg
Term/Mileage: 27 months/ 30,000
Preferred method of contact: Email/Inbox
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Currently leasing Lexus
Budget: Around $500+tax
Downpayment: $1000

Sorry to barge in this thread. Hope @Sabut and Others don’t mind.

Can anyone help me in getting a 2018 XC60 T5 or T6 Insc under 36/10k for under 600?

In FL 33324.

Thank you.

Uh oh…

Hi folks, we’re looking to close right away, hopefully this is enough info. Looking forward to your replies:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Mercedes E300 4MATIC. Must haves: non-black leather interior, heated steering wheel, heated front seats. Shooting for $0 down, around $500/mo as it seems in line with recent LH deals.
  2. Term/Mileage: flexible on term, 10K miles/yr
  3. Region/State: MA (can go to NJ/NYC area if needed)
  4. Preferred method of contact: email/inbox
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - currently leasing Cadillac CTS
  6. Misc: funds for MSDs are available, demos/loaners/previous model years ok, private lease transfers or from dealer ok.

Thanks!

Thanks! I’ll look into the Q50

Looking for: 2018/2019 Jaguar F Type P300
Term: 24/36 months w/ min. 10k per year
Socal

Wanted- will close on lease by end of this month

1. Year/Make/Model: 2018, 2019/. Mazda CX-5 Touring or Grand Touring OR Nissan Rogue SL
  2. Budget or Vehicle Type: as close to $300 per month as possible.
    First month down only
  3. Term/Mileage: 36/15k
  4. Region/State: North Jersey
  5. Preferred method of contact: Message/Email
  6. Current vehicle: I own a Rogue outright that I bought preowned so I don’t think I qualify for any special incentives unfortunately

Thank you in advance for your help! I’ve never done well with a lease or buying a car in my life but thanks to this forum I plan on doing better. As of now I’m watching the Honcker app but if anyone here can do better for me I’d probably feel more confident dealing with a person.

Will Close ASAP

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Any Sedan no smaller than size of a Civic, Corolla, Mazda 3, Etc for 0 DAS and less than $200/month INCLUDING TAX
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/12K
  3. Region/State: SoCal CA
  4. Preferred method of contact: Message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Currently on a lease extension with Mazda

Lets do the impossible!

Wanted- will close on lease by end of this month

1. Year/Make/Model: 2018, 2019/. Mazda CX-5 Touring or Grand Touring OR Nissan Rogue SL
  2. Budget or Vehicle Type: as close to $300 per month as possible.
    First month down only
  3. Term/Mileage: 36/15k
  4. Region/State: North Jersey
  5. Preferred method of contact: Message/Email
  6. Current vehicle: I own a Rogue outright that I bought preowned so I don’t think I qualify for any special incentives unfortunately

Thank you in advance for your help! I’ve never done well with a lease or buying a car in my life but thanks to this forum I plan on doing better. As of now I’m watching the Honcker app but if anyone here can do better for me I’d probably feel more confident dealing with a person.

Located in Fl but can travel up and down the east coast.
Looking for a 24 or 36 month 15k lease by December.

Demo/Loaners OK

0 DAS, all rolled in … max $500 monthly.

Audi A5
BMW 4 coupe or gran coupe
Mercedes C300 Coupe
Jaguar F Type Coupe

Hi all,

Looking for a White on Black Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 with Blind Spot and Harmon Kardon for $350-$375 a month. I am willing to pay first month, DMV, and taxes at signing and I am located in NYC, ready to close ASAP as there are rebates/offers active from Jeep that are quite aggressive in anticipation of the 2019s. Also any demo/loaner cars are perfectly fine with me.

Term: 12k/36 mo or 10k/36 mo

Blind Spot is optional so if that brings my price lower, please let me know. Best method of contacting me is private message, thank you and looking forward to hearing back.

Edited to change monthly payment expectations.

Sorry to bother you, but is there an answer to this?

Looking for a lease deal around the $230price range. I am trying to get the Honda Clarity Electric but unfortunately I am not in CA so no dealer is willing to work with me even though I have a family member in CA who is willing to sign the lease with me. Trying to find a Jetta, Civic, Mazda3, Elantra type of cars. Located in Chicago. Need min of 15k miles. Willing to ship car if deal makes sense. Willing to pay more for electric/plug in cars. Thanks!

I’m interested in leasing a new SUV for $500 per month 0 down, roll in taxes but can do 1st month, bank, and fees up front. The models I am considering are:

2019 Acura RDX
2018 Audi Q5
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
2018 or 2019 BMW X3
2018 or 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300
2019 Volvo XC60

The features I am most interested in are:
AWD, Sunroof, Heated / Ventilated Seats, Remote Start, Apple CarPlay

I can do any term between 24 and 48 months. I need only 7,500 miles per year. Zip code 11201 Brooklyn, NY.

Email me please.

I’m in the market for a 24 or 36 month lease
Models I’m considering:

Chevy Volt any model
Chevy Bolt any model
BMW i3 Any model (I have Comcast, Costco, and loyalty: bought a bmw about 11 years ago? not sure if that counts)
(Anything else with a carpool sticker eligible I’m considering just not a prius prime)

Looking for 15k/yr for mileage under $200 a month or around that range with as little DAS as possible.

I’m based in SoCal (Los Angeles, but I can drive around), but I can pick the car up in Norcal as well (Bay Area)

Looking for a 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 black with red interior. 0 Down $500 per month obo.

15k per year 36 months zip is 84095

Yea this isn’t going to happen. Not realistic at all. Make it around $300+ and you might have some options

2 Likes

Looking for a pickup truck
15k per year 36 months $0 down my credit is mid 7s.
Pretty open to pickups but would prefer something somewhat fuel efficient.