looking for a C43 coupe in the Tristate PA area willing to travel does anyone have any advice. Im willing to put down 5k but I want to know what should I shoot for in MF and AQ with 5k down. What should my payments be around on a MSRP of 67,000
What should my MF be with 4k down or 5k down
What should my purchase price be with a msrp of 67000
3 years or 4 years 12k miles a year the number of years dont matter its whatever has the best rate Ill go with the 3 or 4 yr option.
Thanks in advance to any help
Looking for 3 cars. Located on East Coast NY/NJ
2 2019 Nissan rogues SV base 36 or 39 month/12k a year (only paying first month and dmv fees)
Also need a 2019 Nissan Altima SR awd base 36 or 39 month/ 12k a year ( this will be replacing a Nissan Pathfinder which has 5 remaining payments of 359$. Also only want to pay first month and dmv fees)
Please message me
Hi - I am looking for a 2019 Corvette LT1 Coupe with AT. I heard deals could get really good in the summer and am willing to wait for the right deal as this is a 2nd car. Color preferences are: White, Blue, Yellow (no particular order) Will consider a different color for the right price.
I’m located in SoCal and willing to fly to pick-up or potentially ship. I have not seen much posted on the forum recently.
Looking to close on a 2019 Jeep grand Cherokee altitude 4x4 in white.
(Maryland) 21234 zip.
Don’t qualify for any fancy discounts - turning in a RAV4 on April 20th.
Looking for $0 down. Had email quotes from local dealers so far of $470-$543. If I walk into a dealership I’ll push a lot harder, but happy to hear from any brokers or dealers on here before I go in and play games.
Thanks in advance.
- 2018 BMW 328d xdrive or 330e
- 24m 10/12k
- MN, but will travel
- DM on here for start
Looking to replace my X1 which is due back ASAP. MN so need xdrive (more i think about it, the 18 330es didnt come as xdrive did they?)
PM if your a broker or have a lead!
- 2019 full size Caddy ESV Luxury, expedition platinum, or Yukon Denali XL (needs to be white in exterior, inside any color). Awd. Willing to consider qx80 or smtg large (my fear is these are all up for major redesigns, so is it worth waiting and see larger price drops).
- Term/Mileage 36 mths, 15kmiles
- Region/State - Indiana, but can travel.
- Preferred method of contact PM
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - currently own BMW, Honda. Have american medical Association.
Looking to sign as soon as possible:
- Looking for 2 vehicles: 2019 740i xDrive & i8 coupe
- 24/10k or 36/10k
- Brooklyn, NY but willing to travel/ship
- Can qualify for loyalty, corp, attending UDE next week, also can put down MSDs
I’m in the Los Angeles area and I am looking into getting into a 2019 Civic Si. This will be my first lease but not my first purchase.
- 2019/Honda/Civic Si Coupe or Sedan
- 2 years or 3 years/12k-15k years
- Los Angeles/CA
- Preferred method of contact: PM
- Special qualifications: College Grad
Color preferences: White, Red, Silver, Blue
Looking to sign as soon as possible 2020 GLE350:
Looking for: 2020 Mercedes GLE350 (3rd row, Panoramic Roof, Premium Package)
Long Island, NY but willing to travel/ship
Willing to put down MSDs and Money Down
- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2019 Equinox LS
- Term/Mileage - 10k/36m
- Region/State - NJ (north)
- Preferred method of contact - PM
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - competitive -Jeep & Nissian, USAA, AAA, first responder
Looking to lease in April or May
Had a good offer, but then color was sold prior to droppoff and I wasn’t thrilled with the other color.
Hi, Looking for help to leasehack a small sedan in Columbus, OH, already own a Honda CRV, this will be an additional car.
- Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018/2019 Small sedan
- Term/Mileage - 36/10
- Region/State - Columbus/OH
- Preferred method of contact - direct message me / email
- Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - lease that meets leasehackr standards
Ship from MacMulkin in NH