Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Where do i move it to?

Where too?

It’s already moved

Did anyone reach out to you yet? I am looking for the same.

I reached out to @AutoLeaseNinjasWest and they said they don’t do CA

Sorry wrong ninja’s @AutoNinjas
Here’s his current one only specials.

Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com - we have Kia’s at MSRP in FL (for FL reg only). Some tellurides at MSRP too - but on a case by case basis.

Looking to buy new Civic Type R. Willing to pay $7,500 ADM. Also willing to finance. I’m located in northeast but will travel a reasonable distance

I’m in the market for a gmc terrain or similar size car
In New York

where can I find a good broker that could help?

Any other suggestions in this size suv ?

Lease deals are the worst right now, idk if anyone can recall when they’ve been worse.

Finance something that holds its value really well like a Toyota RAV4 or Honda CRV.

GMC Terrains have terrible value retention because used markets are often flooded with former rentals.

Check out the Marketplace for each brand, here’s Toyota:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/NY/Toyota

1 Like

got one, no longer needed
Looking for a 2023 KIA Telluride SX or higher to finance at or close to MSRP
Located in DFW, TX but willing to ship or drive within reason to pick it up
Wanting to sign today/this weekend if available
Send me a message here and I can share contact details for phone/email

Can someone recommend a good MB broker to purchase a GLS? This is a full purchase, no financing.

Thanks

probably easier for you to find a store that doesnt sell over msrp because brokers arent getting GLS under msrp.

Anyone know where i can get a maverick hybrid in southern cali for near/close to MSRP?

Hi - new to leasing but I plunged in on an EV Hyundai Ioniq5 SE model (black), paid dearly over msrp (kinda stupid) especially since the car I actually want is an Ioniq5 Limited Trim in white or cyber gray. I can get out of this not great lease for about 5k, via equity hackr but want to secure the Limited (ideally at msrp). Is this something an Auto Broker can help me find? Please excuse my ignorance if this is obvious. Thank you! Great info here appreciated

Would like to take over a lease on a Ford F150 that’s equipped with the Powerboost. Located in Ohio and have no problem flying anywhere in the US.

Does any broker here do Volvo deals in Texas?

@Benedetto is Michigan but he can ship. That’s the closest I believe

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

I am looking for 2022/2023 Chevy Tahoe or GMC Yukon from a broker who can ship to Seattle, WA or its surroundings. Also if there is a link for the current deals to these cars would be great to look at as well…

Open to connect to y’all.

i will wait,
used prices are going down
it is a matter of time
dealers are going to be with a lot of inventory again and discount in some brands will come back