Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

$385 - AutoCompanion is offering a similar model in $275-300 range (depending on trim/MSDs).

I could also get into a ‘23 Ioniq 5 for about what I pay now (+fees) and have been tempted to go all electric.

Perhaps I should just wait :man_shrugging:

1. You mean AutoNinja’s as AutoCompanion doesn’t broker Mazdas.
  2. If you can find a 23 Ioniq 5. 24 Ioniq 5s have similar pricing but lose features.

It really rests on your ‘3k equity’ if that is real. And AN’s listing of 300/m with 3k Due makes me wonder if that 3k you claim your old Mazda has is really just dealer profit on the listing. Check with all the sources as 3k on a car that is leasing for much less now might not exist. (Unless you have a Honda or Toyota)

The DAS amount doesn’t tell you anything about dealer profit. Nor is dealer profit any kind of fruitful line of thinking for a hackr

1 Like

Looking to lease a BMW X4, Infiniti QX55, or MB GLC 300 coupe in Nashville.
I’d like 600 payment with very little DAS. Tax included in payment.

If there are any brokers in area, please let me know.

1 Like

If you have BMW loyalty and if you’re okay with a RWD X3 (not X3) with basically no options, you may be able to accomplish that.

Still in the hunt for a good deal on a 2023 Dodge Durango SRT. Thank you.

Looking to lease a 2023 SUV coupe. This will be a second vehicle for me so a low mileage lease is great. I would rather not put down lots of money.

Vehicles I like are: MB GLC Coupe, Infiniti QX55, BMW X4. However, open to best deal.

Nothing to do with the 3kDAS, I’m talking about his 3k Equity he’s claiming on his old mazda

Looking for a Nissan Ariya in MA - Evolve+ trim (either FWD or AWD) or the Empower+ trim. Need that 360 camera!

Telluride LX and Subaru Ascent might but $500+tax for 36/10 $0 down.

These are all going to be atrocious FYI.

1. Correct, AutoNinjas
  2. I have found one and a broker willing to make an out of state deal.

I’ll have to get a couple estimates on my 2021 and make sure the equity is there. If it is, is making the switch now worth it?

Yes! Get some pricing, see the Wiki section for the list of places.

Since the same car is cheaper now, it’s a no brainer that you have 3k of equity (if verified), and can get a better car for less.

Of course if there isn’t any equity or it’s underwater, then keep it.

Looking to purchase a 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland w/Advanced Pro Tech Group III and Luxury Tech Group IV as well as 19 speaker high performance audio? I can travel a reasonable distance to get it. Summit considered. No rear seat entertainment please.

Looking for an Audi E-Tron GT (also RS) on west coast, willing to travel.

Can anyone recommend a broker who can help me on west coast?

Alternatively:
Audi A6
Volvo V60
Volvo V90
Volvo S60
Audi A8
Audi A7

Looking for 2023 Chevy Colorado ZR2 lease in Nebraska. Willing to travel

Also may be interested in GMC/Toyota equivalents

Looking for Canyon or Colorado lease, doesn’t seem like brokers deal with these, any suggestions (Northeast or Nationwide with shipping)?

Looking for a lease deal on a Ford Bronco Sport. Located in NJ / Northeast. Thank you.

Hi, any broker here can get me a good deal on EQS 580? Looking to lease it in NJ. Thank you

Can anyone get me a base telluride under $500 a month? Zero down 10,000 miles per year? Don’t really care on what term. I have a 720 Fico! Willing to pay for shipping!