Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription white exterior and brown or tan interior. New or Demo/loaner is fine. Located in NH about an hour north of Boston. Thanks!

Looking for a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie or Rebel. Located in the Midwest area (Indianapolis) but willing to travel to pick up. Package level 2 and night edition is preferred but not a must.

36 or 48 and 10,000 miles. 1st tier credit and can put up to $1000 down depending on the deal

Looking for an XC90 6 passenger momentum T6 AWD or T5 momentum AWD 7 passenger. Would need it shipped to Seattle.

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

State: GA
Some of you may remember from my last debacle purchasing a Kia Sorento. I am now looking at buying something for my wife.

We currently can “refinance” the lease on our Chrysler Pacifica.

We owe $25k and have a cash offer of around 34K from carvanna.

I am okay putting as much of that down as possible to get my payments down as small as possible.

We are looking to get either a palisade or an atlas. Highest trims possible.

Anyone have the numbers for each so I can start doing some math on the calculator?

Hello,

Looking to lease a Toyota 4Runner and GMC Acadia. Any good brokers out there that can help?

Thanks.

1. Pacifica hybrid limited
  2. 36 mo. 15k
  3. Ny/nj/ct
  4. Private message here

Looking to sign in the next two weeks.

Looking for a Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crewmax. 36/10000, Zip 13205.

Would also consider a lease transfer.

Hi,

I’m in SoCal and want to lease a new Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Any tips or ideas which dealer I can lease one from? Thanks!

Wanted!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020/2021 VW Golf S/SE
  2. Term/Mileage: ~3 years, 10k miles
  3. Region/State: Los Angeles, CA
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM/email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): recent grad, medical professional, high 700s credit score, VW lessee (Jetta SE)

Looking for an attractive offer around 300 per month, minimal down payment

Looking for an X5M in NY/Northeast.

Looking for a 4xe Sahara 36/12k lease. Buffalo, NY willing to travel, want to keep it in NY

Tacomas TRD Pros are typically sold for several thousand over MSRP and have no lease incentives, its usually recommended to buy it instead.

Looking at Velar, Evoque, Discovery and Discovery Sport. South Jersey/Philadelphia Region.

Final month of Pacifica lease. Looking to lease another one. This will be the third Pacifica.

Pacifica Touring L
36 month / 10k
NY/NJ/CT

The below may sound a little idiosyncratic but I’m 100% serious and ready to pull the trigger immediately:

1. Convertibles / skytop wrangler etc (I’m a strange cross-shopper but I moved to LA for a reason)
  2. Flexible to get best deal, ok with ultra low/7500
  3. SoCal
  4. PM
  5. USAA, Costco, JLR Private Offer

Had one of the unicorn Ftype convertibles from a few years ago so not expecting that, especially now, but still have a near-pathological need for a “deal” so will spend $$$ if the value is there (eg kicking myself on missing the i8 from last summer).

Ideal might be a Z4 M40

Thank you for looking

I’m looking to lease a SUV (preferably any over 2.0L engine) RAV4/SantaFe/Traverse/CRV. Massachusetts/Rhode Island region.
Contact - 469-988-7670

Looking for an Acura RDX FWD Technology - 36m/12k. Zip code 27519. Raleigh. NC area.

i have a fully loaded one w this combo, if you’re still interested.

@Bostoncarconcierge

Any leads? Appreciate the help.