Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

If you can find some, post it! The Transits here are all 6 months pre orders.

1 Like

Any brokers here able to get discounts on Ford Transits 2500? I’m in Mass.

I’m looking to lease X5, X7 or 540i / 530i Sedan. Color may be Black or Dravit Grey or Blue, interior Cognac or Silverstone. Ready to get ASAP. Please contact if anyone can help.

In Norcal. looking for a any good lease deal for a medium sedan , cross over or SUV ASAP. Will monitor the forum.

Where are you located? That’s a big difference in cars and pricing. I’m doing 10% off 530ix with base MF though.

NY NJ region based on his earlier post

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge Does your dealer sell commercial vans?

Please send me your contact details.

We chatted thanks!

Transit 25-3500s are hard to get and order banks are closed.

1 Like

Thx Mike as always for the quick response!

I’m looking to lease a new build BMW i4 e35 but would need it to be with a dealership in NJ to take advantage of the Charge Up NJ rebate. Build Code EZRH7YTH.

If you can do that please let me know.

Check with @Ashleigh

Thanks. @aranimate already did but wants to get a car from an NJ dealership to get the rebate. I explained that the $2,000 is equivalent to 4% of the MSRP, and NJ dealerships aren’t likely to discount [much] between that and no tax on EVs in NJ.

I’d like to jump on the EQS SUV train, and will jump on any reasonable deal offered 700-800 monthly all in (as in no 5K down etc). In SWFL.

Any good lease deal on a Macan or a Cayenne in California or would accept shipping?
Thank you

Get in touch with dealers out of state.

Believe the ship has sailed on these :melting_face:

1 Like

Good luck finding such a deal. Realistically, that’s not happening on a new unit. However, if you’re lucky to find a loaner at a dealer looking to play ball, then you could come close to making it happen. Lots of data points on both the sedan and SUV.

The only downside right now is that with too many hackers calling MB dealers, demand for these has gone up. If I were in your shoes, I would either work with an out of state broker or wait to see what April incentives look like.

2 Likes
  1. Year/Make/Model - 2023 Toyota Prius LE FWD
  2. Term/Mileage - 36/12k $0 DAS
  3. Region/State - NJ/NY/PA
  4. Preferred method of contact - Private message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - 800 FICO. Also considering purchasing. Any color except red.

reach out to @Jrouleau426 :grinning:

Replies are few and far between.