Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a new 2022 or 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV in New Jersey. Prefer an LT trim in black, white, silver or gray. Thanks

@Jrouleau426

3 Likes

Thanks been speaking to Jim. Cant find the exact spec yet.

No prob! Just my two cents…one can’t be super picky in this market! Good luck in your search though!

1 Like

I agree and thx

1 Like

Exactly what I’m looking for but in March I believe the fed tax credit will be cut in half. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Looking to lease any EV on any time frame which qualifies for the $7500 rebate pass through reducing cap cost.

Located in CA, MSDs are fine.

Preference towards Audi or Volvo for the vehicle, but as mentioned before, anything works.

Monthly <$600.

Thanks

(Rubbing the Crystal Ball)

I see a Tesla Model 3 in your future. $550/m
A Polestar would be better but that’s more like $650

Any good lease deals on Nissan Altima SR AWD
In NJ?

Hello, I’m looking for an orange/black Nissan Rogue, 18 months lease, one time payment and high MSD. I’m based in California but willing to travel countrywide for a good deal.
Alternatively, similar sized orange SUV short term lease to get me through 12-18 months.
I know, quite specific, but thanks for any offers.

Orange you glad that @Clutch might be able to source one?

1 Like

Anybody selling MB or Ford vans? Specifically high roof cargo .
@AutoCompanion @AutoNinjas @Clutch

Looking to lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland or Summit. I live in AZ and just trying to figure out what kind of deals Jeep is giving. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

@Clutch can help you with this,

submit an inquiry on his site

1 Like

I may have a MB contact. Shoot me a DM tomorrow afternoon to remind me. Sipping on pinot, so I may forget in the morning.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you

Overlands and Summits lease terribly FYI.

Haha Im noticing. My BMW 5 series has a 59% residual meanwhile Jeep is offering 53-55%. Crazy.

If you want the best lease deal, get a Pathfinder Platinum one-pay with MSD.

If you must have a GC Overland or Summit, finance it and own it for ~6 years with an extended warranty.