Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

One of the issues you may run into, while I’m not sure it’s mandated, JLR dealers are heavily discouraged & I believe disincentivized to sell to someone more than 150 miles from the dealer. Even more so in the current environment when it’s guaranteed to get a local sale.

If I’m wrong on this point hopefully someone corrects me shortly.

Thank you both!

Hi,

I am interested in a 2022/2023 Audi RS3. I’ve heard some dealers are getting prebuilt allocations sent from Audi while others have been getting open build allocations pop up. I am here in so-cal but would be open to out of state so long as the build is MSRP. If it’s a prebuilt and would be here sooner I could entertain slightly over MSRP, depending on the options. I’m not picky on the color for prebuilt so long as it does not have the excess dynamic plus and carbon fiber as I find it adds too much to the MSRP. I am ready to go and have been waiting for this car for over a year and stalking this forum. Thank you

Would help if you say where you are

It says So Cal in the third sentence.

A forum dealer has one for $10k over.

A broker is advertising $600 off

RS Cars are MSRP this month on our end and those are orders. Each dealer gets one or two prebuilt 2022s, the rest are 2023s. My dealer is $10k over as well on the first one they’re getting. To regular customers they’re hitting 2023 orders at $5k over too. Market will be hot on these

LH,

I have a friend that is looking for two sprinter vans. He is based out of LA. Anyone have a connect in that area?

Cargo or crew/passenger? 4x4?

Bad news 1: no MSRP deals on the west coast
Bad news 2: MB’s seat supplier went out of business. There has been a restriction on crew/passenger van orders since Jan/Feb this year. And MY23 is likely to be cargo only.

looking to buy a 2022 Toyota Sienna, preferably not a lot of markup
Platinum, Limited, XLE, XSE

5-10k in blessings unless you are willing to wait over a year

1 Like

Looking for a 4x4 Yukon XL in SoCal. Loaded SLT or Denali that’s not crazy marked up which is tough. Ideally a diesel, but those have become unicorns these days.

send @Clutch a message he can help you out

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Looking for Sprinter diesel v6 4x4

All over MSRP then? Recommend any dealers?

I’m looking to Purchase Lexus LS 600 and Mercedes EQS. New only!
I’ll make it worth your wild if you can find me these cars.

Looking for a 2022 f-pace 250s which doesn’t have every microscopic add on. I have one at msrp but wondering if anybody on here can do better than msrp?

Don’t know where are you located but in SoCal, most dealers should have EQS 450 in stock or with very little wait time with a mark-up. I see some dealers are rolling in 580 and AMGs, those are probably either reserved and/or with a steep mark-up.
LX 600 needs to be ordered. I know Longo Lexus does not charge over MSRP, the downside is that everyone knows that, so they are backed up with orders. If you don’t want to pay over the sticker and can wait forever, you can contact them. If you want it in stock it’s impossible, or if you have to get lucky on a cancellation and/or pay a steep mark-up.
Again idk where are you located, but just want to share with you some info that I know.

I have EQS450 in stock in NorCal.

Looking for 3 Row SUV in NJ. Sub 500 if doable…

Hello. Im in the Northeast (NYC) and i am very interested in leasing/purchasing a 22 Kia Forte GT2. Anyone selling them at msrp?