Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hi guys,

Looking for lease for Glc 350 or Glc coupe.
In California.
I finish my lease on the BMW X3 and the 330i (if someone interesting to buy)

Hi,
Looking for discounts on a preorder for the ‘23 BMW X7. Delivery to WA or pick up on the west coast. Thank you

Hi Hackers

I am looking to buy a Toyota Sienna LE (plus package).
Can someone please recommend a reputable broker/s who can help in the SoCal region?

Thanks

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Hacking a Sienna in SoCal is paying $5,000 over MSRP and waiting a month+ to do so.

2 Likes

I Want to lease X5 or Gle450.Please let me know any discount for both dealship.

2 Likes

Looking for a Volvo XC90 recharge plugin extended(prefer purchase if deal is good). Any leads? Thanks.

Not sure where you are but check with @thevolvoguy

Appreciate it man!

@Cody_Carter and @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto both sell toyota siennas, but good luck. It’s pretty red hot and the lines are long.

2 Likes

With an ADM sting.

1 Like

You mean blessings****

2 Likes

I have 1 Sienna XLE in White arriving Mid July. Send me a PM

Has anyone been able to secure a Z06 preorder for msrp? I am okay with even signing an addendum to sale that I am not allowed to sell it within first year or two but I’ve found all the dealers I speak with are either not willing to do MSRP (markup tbd) or they are far out (>2 years) or both.

Do we have any LH fam in here that might have connections to get one for MSRP in the first two years?!

Get in line behind everyone else this is not happening at least not in the first few years

Anyone know of a dealer accepting GM supplier code on an Escalade ESV purchase anywhere in the Southeast?

You expect anyone to sell you an Escalade at invoice with supplier on top?

1 Like

Where did I say that?

An Escalade ESV has about $4,000-4,500 between invoice and MSRP. GM Supplier price is right around invoice price (give or take a few hundred dollars) but then the dealership gets about $1,600-2,000 back from GM.

Right. No one will sell an Escalade at invoice now. And supplier is 1% below invoice.

But they’re not really selling it at “invoice” because of the kickback they get from GM. I got a Yukon in February for 10% off sticker and those are selling at or above sticker as well…figured i’d ask if anyone was taking GMS. No expectations.

1 Like