Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a friend of the family who doesn’t have a lot of car buying experience. Any Pre-Vetted dealerships for a Leaf/Bolt or any vehicle really I can send them too?

For what region?

In the market for

Make: Toyota Rav4 hybrid XSE (w/ weather package only).

Purchase: Finance tier 1, through TFS or my credit union (currently pre-approved)

Location: Michigan (depending on the deal, I can pick up/ship)

Time frame: Flexible

Over MSRP ADMs? Blessed your soul, no thank you :grinning:

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

Apologies, Socal, Pasadena Area.

I have Leafs in transit Nissan Norcal deals

My friend in Pasadena, CA is interested in the following big SUVs for finance (unless lease is better). Willing to pre-order and go out of state for best deal. Thank you.

2022 Yukon XL
2022 Suburban
2022 Escalade ESV
*prefer diesel if available

New York City

Need a 2022 Nissan pathfinder platinum with 2nd row bench seat (means needs to be an 8 seater) and with the chestnut color interior (any color exterior) on a 18 months lease.

Looking for Ford Mach e AWD either Select with comfort & tech package or Premier - I am looking to purchase & looking if anyone has one without $5000 dealer markup. I am in NJ but willing to travel. Open on colors - Thx

Hi all,

Im in the market for an EV or A Plug-In SUV , dont care for brand, needs to have the standard stuff such as apple car play, leather, heated seats etc. budget is 300-400 with 0 DAS , maybe first month. Tax is 8% , Military. Hyundai loyalty (if thats a thing). Is there anything in this market for this amount? Could you all please point me in the right direction, Thank you.

Looking for a broker that can do a custom BMW X5e order for below MSRP? Every dealer that I’ve contacted in CA is doing MSRP, but before I put my deposit down, wanted to check if its a possibility to get any better?

I see some brokers offering 5-6% or more off on other BMW models but yet to find something on X5e. I also don’t need to custom order but I have 3+ atleast on my current lease (upto 9 months if I have another BMW on order) so I thought custom orders maybe the way to go.

Mine is in transit which I ordered in January (MSRP), I see some cancellations on here (one with 2% discount), maybe people change their minds after knowing a refresh is coming for the 2023 MY. Good luck!

Looking for the following if someone can help me find:

Escalade
Suburban
S class

Can anyone replicate these fire Nissan Murano deals in socal? or get one shipped from nearby to socal? Can’t make the drive to norcal unfortunately

Murano deal Im offering is a loss leader, I cant replicate it through my Socal network. You can ship it if you want

2 Likes

We have a current infiniti lease in household, as well as military in household. Could we apply either for incentives? Also, do you have any shipping connections you could assist with? Guessing it’ll run about 400-500 for shipping to socal.

No loyalty or Military incentive available for Murano

Is there anyway I can get a rental for 2-3 months? Ideally a truck is the best. Any suggestions?

Hey all, any EV lease possible for mid 500s with $2-$4k down ? not looking for leaf as I’m currently in a leaf but mileage is over and will probably turn the car in early. region is Socal but willing to trave to Arizona or pay for shipping. Thank you !

Hi,
Interested in leasing/purchasing e53 amg sedan. Any brokers down south or nationwide shipping please let me know.

Location louisiana

TIA!!