Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

looking to takeover an m340 lease
credit - t1
looking for someone who wants nothing down
message me privately please not on the thread

doesnt matter what options or color throw me what you got

looking to takeover very soon as fast as possible

also throw me any other car lease takeovers doesnt really have to be a bmw ill look at everything honestly

Does it have to be a takeover? Why not a new car at a great discount for the market? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol if you can find me a brand new m340 for 700 or even 800 a month with nothing down go ahead

Looking for a short-term lease (12-18 months) for a mid-size SUV that doesn’t exceed $500/mo. Anyone looking to transfer their lease in SoCal? Willing to consider compact SUVs if they’re roomy enough.

Thanks!

Looking for a sedan - BMW or Audi lease takeover
Zipcode: 10704 (Westchester, NY)

Looking to move on it ASAP if there is a deal to be made. Thank you!

I have Nissan Murano for dirt cheap this month on a 18 month term: April Nissan Norcal Deals

Need help finding a good deal on 2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 premium

There are no deals to be made. That being said, a fully loaded 340i like this is a better deal than a $700+tax 330i with the typical options.

Looking to purchase…:
22 Camry Hybrid SE Nightshade, blind spot pkg, celestial silver ext, black int.
or
22 Camry Hybrid XSE, cold weather pkg, celestial silver w/ black roof or predawn gray, black int.
Willing to wait a month or so.
Located in KY but willing to travel within 10-12 hr drive.

Anyone have a Lexus NX 350h or 450h? I’m very interested and seems to be sold out everywhere. Dealers can reserve a spot for me to get one in a few months but if a hackr can do the same at msrp or less, I’d be very interested.

Zip - 10305, new york

in search of a m340 or q50 lease takeover please message me asap. colors and options dont matter, looking for a nothing down deal.

credit - t1

Hello,

Looking for a deal on Suburban’s in CA? Anyone got any connects? Looking to lease.

Appreciate the help.

Getting a suburban at MSRP is doing well in this market. You may want to try some brokers or check with @chevysalesgirl or @ChevyPhil.

Looking for the quickest delivery date order on:

New Range Rover (SWB)

Zip: 10001 NYC

Looking to use my equity in my purchases Audi (2019 A4 allroad premium plus with 9600 miles and owe 35k in perfect condition) to come out with a $250-$300/mo lease on a smaller hybrid SUV (open to make/model) in SoCal. Any brokers work with trade-ins?

your best bet to do separate transactions
@DonnyAudi might be interested in it

Looking for a friend of the family who doesn’t have a lot of car buying experience. Any Pre-Vetted dealerships for a Leaf/Bolt or any vehicle really I can send them too?

For what region?

In the market for

Make: Toyota Rav4 hybrid XSE (w/ weather package only).

Purchase: Finance tier 1, through TFS or my credit union (currently pre-approved)

Location: Michigan (depending on the deal, I can pick up/ship)

Time frame: Flexible

Over MSRP ADMs? Blessed your soul, no thank you :grinning:

@Jrouleau426

1 Like