Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Thank you for quick reply, really appreciate it. Figured that was the case. Trying to make deal on SQ5 Prestige and e-tron Prestige at same time and head starts spinning trying to make best deal on both :confused:

1 Like

Let me know if I can be of help. I sent you a PM.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 BMW 540xi - ~$70K MSRP
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 mo / 12K
  3. Region/State: NYC / NY
  4. Preferred method of contact PM, Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Loyalty, Corporate

Looking for a GLE 350 AWD this month

Low 60s msrp, must have 360 camera

36/15

Pm me pls

PA location

Loyalty and PenFed

I would take this today if still available. I am in SWFL.

Hi there, I am interested in the deal. Does this car include any packages? If possible, can you please send some pictures?

Do you guys handle Maserati?

Any Mclaren 570s? or Huracans?

We have both, text one of us for custom quotes

What are Bentayga numbers like for 9k DAS and 10k miles? They had pretty good incentives in April and I’m not sure if they’ll get better or worse

Text one of us for a quote

1 Like

Do you have a relationship with McKenna Porsche? I’m interested in a specific car they have in stock.

Yes we do 20202020

Hey @rubbergash, I’m looking for a VW Tiguan SEL, ideally in Silver/Grey. Do you have any deals for it this month?

We have 4 SEL FWD and they are White. We have 1 SEL 4Motion and it is Platinum Grey. I have crazy deals on any in stock unit. No Silver SELs in inventory.

Would love to see the deal for the SEL white and even the 4motion. I can move quickly this week if the deal is right.

It’s on the Spreadsheet. Straight Fire!!!

Call the Hacker Hotline to set up an appointment.

Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Hi @rubbergash. What about Subaro Hatchback? I see column N being empty? Does that mean there isn’t any in stock? (First time user of LH)

@SDe I do not know what a Subaro Hatchback is, and I don’t know what you mean about Column N.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the SEL, how would the Platinum Grey 4motion look like as im willing to pay more to get my preferred color choice.