Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Could you all help me find a broker that could help with a KIA? I have searched the site without any luck. My son is a recent graduate from Army Basic Training and has now been stationed at Fort Riley Kansas. I’m hoping to find a broker that could help him/us locate a KIA and arrange for delivery in Kansas. Any direction would be most appreciated.

Best

Luke

Looking to get a deal on a V60 T8 Polestar Engineered in northern or southern California or delivered.

Ready to sign for the right deal, white or silver car preferred.

36 or 24 month no matter

Thank you!

Wish you luck! I’ve yet to seen one under invoice or APLAN tbh. They’re probably not going to be discounted beyond that.

Time’s running out on our 2018 Highlander lease, and I can’t seem to get any local dealers to agree to a Leasehackr’s worthy deal. They act as if the deals posted here are unobtainable, and won’t come remotely close. Seattle region.
Any brokers want to help? Looking for three row AWD SUV, Cadillac XT6, Volvo XC90 T6, Infiniti, Explorer, something along those lines.

Ed

Yep, PNW is a notoriously rough region to get a deal. I’d definitely consider shopping out of state/working with a broker who can ship in a car.

Looking for a broker Mt or close by.

I have been contacting dealers to inquire about lease specials posted on their websites and I keep getting responses like I am out of my mind for even asking.

I am trying to lease something below 300. I am flexible but would like the best I can get below $300. I used to drive a soul and my payment was 250 for 7 years at $14500. Otd price. I was in a bad accident a year after I paid it off so I would like something bigger since I don’t want to get crushed again.

I would like to lease a taco or a Colorado. Will take almost any color but prefer black, diver/gray or blue.

Montana does not salt roads so I need all wheel drive. I am willing to look at midsize suvs if there is a great deal to be had. If there is a broker than can help. Please contact me.

Thanks

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2021 honda hrv ex
Term/Mileage: 36months/10k
Region/State:NY
Preferred method of contact:email or DM
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)-first responder

I am looking for around $150 (or less incl tax etc) per month lease deal with 0 down. I am in PA, but will travel for the right deal. Anything out there?

looking to see if anyone has had any luck in the chicagoland area leasing a 2021 Ford Explorer ST AWD. Or if there are any brokers around here that are interested.

Looking for a Broker who could help with domestic truck lease in GA

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Chevy Silverado 2021 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 $550
  2. Term/Mileage: 3yr/12k
  3. Region/State: Atlanta, GA
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications. AAA & Costco member

I spoke to one broker who said he didn’t have much luck with domestic trucks in the past so I wondered if there was anyone out there with this specialty.

I’m interested in Honda HR-V 2WS Lease.

I don’t know how much is good deal.

Thank you

I have pricing for all the popular models here Socal Honda Deals (February)

1. Year/Make/Model - 2021 - S550 or Range Rover HSE
  2. Term/Mileage - 36/15k
  3. Region/State - NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact - DM /PHONE

Where are You located?
Maybe i can help You.

1. m340i/m440i/x3 m40i (Black Sapphire/Mineral White/Portimao Blue/Phytonic Blue, HK, DA, Cognac/Black leather)
  2. 36mo/12k miles
  3. Dallas, TX
  4. andtoallagoodknight@gmail.com
  5. Loyalty, OL Code, Teacher, 780-800 credit

Looking to get to low 600s with <$2k DAS

1. Large SUV with 3 rows(Tahoe, Denali, QX80, Armada, etc) Trying to stay in the $600 range, less would be better.
  2. 3 year/12000m miles(minimum)
  3. I live in Illinois
  4. DM here
  5. I am currently leasing a 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland, which i’m set to return this year. I have 2500 more miles left before I hit 36k, my term ends in October.

2021 Bmw m5 Competition
3 yr / 12000 miles
nyc
no incentives
zeethr@gmail.com
email please.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    → 2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Premium Plus
  2. Term/Mileage
    → 3 years, 7.5K miles
  3. Region/State
    → San Francisco Bay Area
  4. Preferred method of contact
    → Please DM or email at Regen@altmails.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    → Currently own Audi A4 lease, two payments left.

Thank you!

Looking for an Audi A4 in South FL, low milage.

Looking for a broker in Texas that does Luxury (Audi/BMW/MB)

Located in Houston tx

Please contact me at Kevin00147@gmail.com