Please help with C300 4matic lease deal

updated deal in my second post

2018 C300 4matic with p01 package exloaner with 3.5k miles
MSRP $48250
Sale price $43425 (10% off)
MF .00047
Residual 57%
doc fee $499
Aquisition Fee $1095 (i think this is marked up)
tax 6.35%

The dealer says he can do $450 with only first month due while signing the lease. I tried playing with the calculator but I have no clue on how he got this number. Is this a good deal or Can I do better? if so, where should i be looking at?

the only incentive I could find is winter event $1250.

Your deal is pretty bad in comparison to this one with a higher MSRP + being brand new…

thank you! I will target 18% on MSRP too and see how it goes. I tried plugging all details in calc but I am not getting $450 per month. any idea on what I am missing?

Ask him what incentives he’s applying to get that payment. Better yet, ask for a lease worksheet to see all costs associated with the lease. If he refuses, he’s not being transparent…move on.

Think about this for a minute…someone got a brand new C300 for 18% off. I’m not saying ask for 50% off a demo, but you should be able to get a few more % out of them than 18.

2 Likes

updated deal

2018 C300 4matic with p01 package exloaner with 6k miles
MSRP $45925
Sale price $36740 (20% off)
MF .00047
Residual 55%
doc fee $80
Aquisition Fee $1095 (i think this is marked up)
tax 6.35%

monthly $405 with $750 first month and DMV fees due at signing.

this is another ex-loaner with 6k miles. residual adjusted accordingly.

I am not sure if they would entertain MSDs at this point as they said this is rock bottom number.

i started at 25%, they are not budging from 20%.

Looks like you have to decide if you want to jump, or continue looking then.

what do you think of the updated deal I posted. It’s 405 pm with 750 DAS.

You should be able to apply MSDs to that…it won’t cost them anything.

1 Like

thanks, as per the calculator, it brings down the monthly to 375 with 6 MSDs. let me check with the dealer.

MSD is not a discount, you should be able get. You can try get service package cheap? Otherwise an OK deal.

I didn’t even ask for the service package as I could get the maintenance outside the dealership for lot lot lot less.

For loaners, I get the adjusted residual, but for miles, do you get loaner miles + 36k or just 36k allotment? Which, in your example would be 30k miles?

Hi all,

I would really help if the community can help me evaluate this deal on a 2018 benz c300 (loaner with 5k miles)

I am looking at

• 2018 C-300
  • Loaner vehicle with current mileage at 4500
  • MSRP at $43625
  • Sale Price at $34980
  • Residual Value at $24900
  • 5k down-payment
  • $300/month(including tax)
  • 7500 miles/year (I dont drive a lot).
  • 36 month term

I am leasing the first time. What other numbers should I ask for? Is this a good deal?

Thank you in advance!

It should be odometer miles + your leased miles (e.g. 5K odo + 36K lease = lease end mileage of 41K)

You should read the explanatory articles here. And you need to get the specific numbers.

Thanks–so, it doesn’t matter then how many miles are on the loaner then, basically as long as you don’t creep past the warranty mileage? That, and needing more maintenance than planned (tires, oil changes, etc)?

Basically, you are just pre-paying the penalty in residual at 0.20/mile?

It matters to some extent, because every OEM/captive financing company has a limit on what you can lease. MBFS’ might be <10,000 odo for loaners, so you might be ok on this one. But BMWFS hits loaners above 5k really hard.

The RV hit is OK as long as you are getting a big enough discount on the SP (selling price). Ultimately the monthly payment has to be lower than an equivalent brand new model

They won’t do MSDs - NY state.