Please Help....2019 BMW X5 xdrive40i , AZ dealers or brokers?

Great thanks

@Phantom
@BMW_Dave and @Samson are active and reputable SoCal BMW dealers who might be able to help you. I second everybody’s opinion that going to CA to get the car will be your best bet. With that being said, the 2019 X5 is a very new car and “Pegasussing” it is going to be an uphill battle.

Great thanks… it’s always a battle but I will win the war and get my pegasus deal. I will update as I proceed. :grin:

I’m also in AZ. It is tough here. I ended up buying my RAM Because leasing was so terrible. I am in the market for a luxury sub and will also be looking at California

Please let me know how u did thanks

Question when negotiating for a vehicle out of state lets say in CA how do sales taxes and registration work. Does the dealer work with the sales tax and registration fees here in Az?

Everything is done according to where the car is registered. So if you’re registering it in AZ, they will apply your zip code’s tax rate. Same for registration etc. All you’re doing is getting it from a dealer who happens to be out of state but that’s the only difference.

Perfect thank you

not all dealers like to do out-of-state deals, try the two dealers i mentioned above.

1 Like

If I cant find a “pegasus” deal then I’ll shoot for a "manbearpig"deal its not as rare as a winged unicorn but still pretty rare.:grin:
ManBearPigTransparentGorey