Please delete post

I don’t think I could survive without the REX but I’m sure you won’t have a hard time getting rid of it.

These guys are trying to HELP you by making the lease more attractive so you can move on

This is leasehackr so any numbers or deals you post here will be analyze to death by the awesome people on this forum

1 Like

Be patient and visit this site often. Deals come up all the time so you just need to be vigilant – really depends on the timing. You can be ready by halving a great credit score and have cash for our MSD, be flexible with options and get ready to drive to the dealer

1 Like

Woah- so much action/tension on this thread in less than 24 hrs… It’s still the holiday guys - chill out…
Best of luck with your sale bud (@cnicolae) , I would listen to @max_g he is very knowledgeable and he helps a ton of people on this forum , @Phantomcypher I admire a lot of your deals- you are slaying those sales guys especially with the ghibli deal back in Oct. (made the front page of this forum with me as the OP)
And with that said- have a safe and happy holidays and also a happy new year!

1 Like

Thanks, @Alex I’m sure most regulars on this forum would pay you the same compliments as well.

@cnicolae I see you have updated your craigslist ad – I would highly recommend changing the title to say $178/month or whatever the effective payment becomes. Anyone seeing $314 will not even click on your ad to find the para on MSDs

2 Likes

Hi,

Interested in taking over your lease. I’m also located in Kirkland. Let me know if still available.

Deleted previous post