Please delete post

-------------------- Delete post

Ouch this is way more than my 2016 Rex i3 @ $88/month incl taxes…

You might want to incentivize this to get it moving.

I didn’t get the California only rebates on this and sales tax is close to 10% in WA. I put $0 down and paid 7 MSDs but the MSRP was $45k and I brought it down to $40k after negotiations.

I’m already losing the MSD deposit on this so there aren’t any other incentives I can give.

If he has to incentivize this from 314 to the 88 a month level, he might as well keep it :slight_smile:

Me either. I registered the car in Florida so I kissed that sweet $2,500 good-bye. Also it wasn’t available until they reinvigorated it recently.

So you’re including your 7 MSDs in the lease as an incentive?

1 Like

Yes, the MSD deposit has already been made to BMW. I called them and I believe once I transfer the lease, I am no longer eligible to receive that back since I won’t be the lease holder at the time of the return. If you are able to get the MSDs back from them at the end, then that’s great but if you can’t, there’s nothing I can do to change that.

This is a great lease! Factoring in the MSD rebate at the end of the lease the net cost is $177/month.

1 Like

I get $191/month including the MSD rebate…

Sorry ya’ll but this isn’t the thread to post how much your lease is for. Your point is?!? Go post in a different thread that’s specific for lease comparisons. If you aren’t interested in my lease take over, please move on.

What are you talking about? Do you even math? I was replying to @davewade

$191/month is your lease. 314 X 7 = $2,198. $2,198/18 months = $122.11. $314-$122.11 = $191.88/month

If you can’t do math maybe you should not be leasing these cars to begin with.

1 Like

Where are you getting your facts? I called BMW FS and they told me the MSD will be forfeited if I transfer the lease. The math I’m doing is based on facts and what I pay now not on hypotheticals.

Not sure why you’re hijacking my thread to begin with. There’s other places of the internet where you can go troll besides some guy who is putting up his lease up for transfer.

I’m not claiming my lease is the best ever, so if you don’t like it, hit back on your browser and move along.

Lol you have never done a BMWFS lease transfer before. I have done 5. The MSDs will transfer to the new assuming party. It will not be “forfeited”.

I suggest you pick up the phone tomorrow and call again because you have all your facts twisted and out of shape. Sounds like you’re trolling now…

1 Like

@Phantomcypher. Here is how I got to my number.

MSDs are rounded up to the nearest 50. So $314 monthly payment gets rounded up to $350 per MSD.

$350 x 7 MSDs = $2,450
$2,450 / 18 months = $136 monthly reduction
$314 - $136 = $178 net cost per month

@cnicolae How you handle the issue is completely up to you, but many people who do BMW lease transfers ask the transferee to pay them for the MSDs which they will receive from BMW at the end of their lease.

i3 are difficult to transfer since there isn’t much demand for them, so you might use MSDs as an incentive.

1 Like

Bit of mis-communication here. People are saying “I get” in the sense of calculating what YOUR lease payment will effectively become when the MSD transfers to the new lessee.

That’s a HUGE incentive you were not aware of.

Yes guys, you get to keep the MSDs if you take over this lease. I found a used Audi that I really want so all I’m looking for is to transfer the lease.

The car also has the self parallel parking feature. I forgot to add that in the initial post.

So update your craigslist and any other ads with this vital information ($ amount of MSDs and what the payment effectively becomes)

1 Like

Range Extender? VIN wouldn’t decode on the usual sites. If so, and we can figure out shipping to Las Vegas.

How did you lease one for $88 a month ??

This is the BEV and I apologize that the VIN didn’t paste the last few digits. Here’s the full VIN: WBY1Z2C56FV555865