Please delete please delete 2017

Not true, I’m pretty sure.

please delete please delete

I don’t think you need a trusty resource. It’s the law. You’re allowed to get your car serviced wherever you want.

I have a friend working at MB dealership and can confirm again. But you just need to perform required services and keep the receipts. Dealers will tell you that you must bring the car in, obviously.

after the 3000 up front and 695 the monthly equates to $467.00 a month for months. Plus if you get A and B service at MBZ that is about $947. so technically drops price to $427 a month. The guy leasing demos a couple of months ago was about $280.

You didn’t even state the MSRP and the remaining mileage corresponds to only 7.5k/year (though may be enough for someone).

Bad deal considering 7.5K miles / year. Here is one on the marketplace…

Gross cap cost <> MSRP, unless you leased it at full MSRP.

I think he’s just trying to point out that this isn’t a deal that is welcome in leasehackr territory. Members here get real heated when they see deals that are subpar and below. Very cutthroat here. I would maybe take this to swapalease or somewhere else before more flame incoming :[

Or drop “$3,000 upfront”.

We are just gently trying to tell you that your deal is not good and trying to give you some pointers before others tell you how it is.

1 Like

We call a bad deal “a bad deal”… Posting links into others postings has been discussed several times before. If you do not want your " deal" to be scrutinized, maybe leasehacker “forum” is not the best place…