Please deal check

Please let me know if this deal seems good or not.

I see a discrepancy on the fact that the 65% residual value means that I will be financing 35% of the selling price. But when I multiply 341$ which is the monthly payment by 36 it doesn’t add up. Car total cost adds to be 28k which doesn’t make sense to me

Looking Josie Gibson GIF by This Morning

A better approach here would be to write out some details on the vehicle and post a filled out calculator. Don’t make it harder than it needs to be for people to help you.

5 Likes

If you can’t be bothered to write an actual post and extract the necessary information, why should anyone here be bothered to help?

It is difficult to have to manipulate the image to see all the information properly.

1 Like

I would recommend a brush to clean the naugahyde (naught-a-hyde), and check for spare change in the cracks.

Ill fix it thanks

1 Like

Please update the title too.

2 Likes

“Vehicle Profit”? Is that a markup by the dealer?

Vehicle profit looks to be the delta between the invoice price and the selling price. In this case, it looks like this is being sold at MSRP.

1 Like

Why did you put SO-CAL when that clearly says Miami FL?

I think it’s being sold for $149 (Option price is the markup?) over MSRP.

1 Like

While wheels locks do cost, that’s steep, but OP isn’t being taken to the cleaners on that element…in fact I’m surprised dealer isn’t fluffing this up a lot more.

1 Like

yah, there’s $150 in wheel locks being added… which is not the worst I’ve ever seen.

Yes, this is their paper, not the one they usually give to customers

$799 doc fee and $200 reg fee so this is above MSRP. Plus $149 wheel locks

Florida dealers specialize in fluff

Interesting that you got your hands on this sheet

I know, I was surprised myself. But the monthly does it look ok for that price??

Temporarily closed until all issues (title, first post, tags, etc) are fixed. PM me when you’re done.

If your question is if the numbers calculate out correctly for the selling price, a filled out calculator will answer that.

If your question is if this is a good deal or not, you’ll need to compare against other offerings.