🦞 BostonCarConcierge September One Off Camaro SS Convertible Steal-39/10. $499+Tax w First and Plates! Sexy car!

One off car. NY or NJ only

Must have Supplier and Conquest

MSRP - $49xxx

Dual Mode Exhaust
Redline Package
Manual

W Supplier and Conquesr

39/10
$499/Month + Tax
First + Plates + Broker of $499

Easiest buyer/transaction gets it first.

For those of you who I helped earlier on LT1s, please do not share this deal with friends/members as it’s going through my broker channel.

10 Likes

@Benedetto time for you to get one and become Ricky Bobby.

3 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge FTW

1 Like

This kid gets it

5 Likes

Solid! I would grab one if…lol seriously If I had supplier and lived in those areas it would be gone already.

I suspect others are also left wondering…

What does without roof mean ? Is that a convertible ?

He meant one w sunroof and one without it

2 Likes

Someone jump on these units. Manual transmissions too :drooling_face:

2 Likes

MD is not eligible?

Has it recently merged with NY,NJ, or CT?

12 Likes

Lol my mom lives in NJ, does that count? I would love one of these

Anyone picking one of these up, these have the Black Satin side rockers FYI.

I have the Black Satin front splitter (that came with my car and was never installed) that would match perfectly.

If anyone taking one of these is interested, DM me about the front splitter. It’s for sale. Located in NJ

(Sorry to hi jack your thread Boston :blush:)

Is there any work around way to get a supplier code? Like tread lightly with FCA?

Try and make friends with someone who has supplier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ughhhhhhhh…… I hate making friends :unamused:

1 Like

PA residents are not qualified…:slight_smile:

Oh I know, but there are a couple close to me I’m trying to deal on

It’s possible that I’m considering maybe getting one of these things, but I’m not so sure about what color I want and I can’t decide if I want a manual or an automatic. I’m also trying to weigh the benefits of the two of them that you have with the sunroof and about to do a cost benefit analysis for if it is worth $10 a month (plus tax). I also don’t have supplier or conquest, but do you think your guy can try and get me down to $300 flat including tax? (I also need 20,000 miles a year instead of the 10,000 mentioned).

By the way I am in Chicago (close enough?), the tax rate is 65%.

Please DM me immediately, I’m standing by ready to deal. Credit Karma is sitting at 565, so i should be solid.

PS - Do you have a GM supplier code you could provide to get me down to sub $250 on the 39/20k?

3 Likes

Haven’t heard back from you yet, I’m assuming you will reply soon.

Dead Silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

Don’t forget to edit your post to have people check with their wife before committing to buying a RWD, V8, Camaro with a 6-Speed Manual Transmission.

2 Likes