Please close!’ Deal! (New England Only) 2 @ THIS PRICE! Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab Manual Trans - MSRP - $40xxx - 24/10K - $212/month with ONLY first and MSDs DAS!

Insane deal on 2 2019 Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cabs w Manual Transmission. Premium and tech packages so you get leather roof and nav! One has a tonneau cover and the other does not. Despite the MSRP difference, dealer is leasing them out the same price. So, first to choose benefits even more.

24m/10k
$212 + Tax
DAS: ONLY first and MSDs

$349 broker fee

5 Likes

If anyone needs help justifying this purchase…

7 months of these lease payments are equivalent to a set of snow tires for a high performance car

6 Likes

No clue how these are still here

Are people getting soft and can’t drive stick anymore!? :slight_smile:

If these were in Colorado they would be gone in 2 seconds

I would do it in the Midwest

Keep moving east! We’re making our way to New England slowly but surely

1 Like

I would but your beaches have sharks. Mine do not.

It’s def the manual trans. Very few people drive them these days. And if they do, they won’t buy bc the wife might need to drive the truck occasionally.

2 Likes

I only drive a manual when in another country.

That’s because they charge extra to rent an auto lol

2 Likes

A lot extra! When I was in South Africa I rented a Toyota Taz. Opposite side, manual and about the size of a smart car. It was literally a beer can on wheels.

Wow. Amazing deal on a $40k vehicle.

Yeh! I used to live in Cape Town.
Amazing place

Cape Town is amazing. I would move there in a second. Coolest city I have ever seen in the world.

1 Like

1 Like

Is lease with Toyota financial? Are both vehicles Silver?

It is through TFS

Both are silver yessir.

Hmmm… Let me see. I don’t have a high performance car and don’t buy snow tires. So I guess I can’t justify it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well that’s perfect because it is New England only

1 Like

Please close thank you!!