Please check this 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum deal for me

No I don’t. I don’t have Loyalty either. Did notice the Conquest offer. Not sure why they didn’t apply it. But then as you can see, their rebate is $2000 which is not the same as $1500 which was lease cash.

Typically dealers roll the lease cash into the selling price rather than show it as a separate incentive. I asked about the medical as I thought perhaps the $2000 was medical + conquest (although that should only be $1500 total).

Have you asked them about conquest?

I find it troublesome that the dealer wrote up an offer with the wrong year’s incentives at first and then on second try, wrote it up with incentives that don’t match Volvo’s own published numbers. It doesn’t leave me with much faith that you’re not going to get another surprise when you arrive at the dealer. Add in the dealer offer than shows $500 under invoice but calculates way off of that and everything reeks of fish.

1 Like

I’ve got the same fear. But let me ask you this. If they stick to whatever they’ve sent me so far, do you think that $430 (incl tax) is a good price with $1200 down which covers the first month payment and the plate fees? I’ve asked the Sales guy about the Conquest offer just now and have told him earlier that if I agree to the offer, I want them to draw up the entire lease agreement that I am supposed to sign and send it to me via email for my review. Their website like many others now show that everything can be done online and the car can be delivered to me.

I don’t know. Monthly payment is a largely irrelevant number in making that evaluation.

Run the calculator at 11% pre-incentive and apply all the proper incentives and compare.

I had shared this earlier, may be you missed it. If I use $1500 instead of $2000, then the number matches. Please have a look.

Include ALL the incentives.

$1250 costco, $1000 conquest, and $1500 lease cash

I don’t love it. You’re at equivalent of $450/month on an XC60 T5.

Too much. I have an S90 T5 so am familiar with the cars. Main regret is I would never get a T5 again. Its just underpowered, frankly. It’s fine if it were a T6.

That said It’s not awful. I have seen maybe $2k better on these. If you like the car you’re not getting steamrolled even if you could do better.

Ok. Conquest would be under taxed incentive?

Ya, I’d expect the conquest and costco to be taxed.

The incentives on these right now aren’t amazing compared to sometimes

Do I qualify for Conquest if I currently drive a Toyota? Probably not, right?

You don’t, unless Volvo changed makes that qualify.

What does Volvo limit conquest to currently?

No idea, may be local also.

Couldn’t find the latest info, this one is from two years ago that I found online " If you currently own or lease an: Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Jaguar, Lexus or Mercedes-Benz. Volvo Cars is offering ".

That $2K better on 2021 models?

If you go to Volvo’s website and use their “build your own” tool you can check the incentives for the car you are looking at. At the end of selecting everything you will see a “payment estimator” link and it lists available incentives from Volvo for your area.

At least that’s how I’ve been doing it. Hopefully someone will jump and correct me if I’m wrong.

You’re 100% correct. One needs to be mindful of the affiliate/loyalty/etc amounts as they list the values for finance and lease, but that’s what I did to verify incentives above.

1 Like

They also had Subaru there at one time, for whatever reason.

In the last two months I’ve shopped for a Volvo and a BMW. Contacted probably close to twenty dealers. The quotes I received must have had about ten different combinations of incentives and no dealer wanted to break them down despite repeated requests. One BMW dealer quoted a very high amount for incentives, then later they admitted they included finance incentives when they should not have done so. But they said they would honor the quote despite this “mistake”. Of course their discount was so low they still couldn’t compete with other dealers who were being fair. Just another sales tactic to make you think you are getting a deal.

1 Like