Audi A3 Quattro with convenience package

MSRP $37,600
Cap Cost $30,000
$500 acquisition fee
42 months/10,000 miles

$354/month after taxes (9.3%).

Any reason for the 42 month lease?

I suggest 36 months.

I’m a newbie - do you mind if I ask why the recommendation?

Please read through the forums and search bars for a few hours and you will answer these questions for yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

Too many reasons to list but get the 36 month lease.

Thanks - will do. What do you think about those numbers?

Change it to a 36 month lease and we can help you properly after that.

It sounds like a 36 month lease is preferred due to a higher residual?

If that’s the reason, then wouldn’t everyone go for 24 months since those have even higher RV?

It is a combination of factors, but you will find the MF and residual are nearly always geared to getting the lowest cost of ownership over 36 months. If you really want 42 then stick with it, but I think you will find the Monthly payments the same or lower on a 36.

Any thoughts on a money factor of .00015 for 36 months (Residual-50%)? Is that about right for what you’ve seen?

Please read through other threads.

You need to post every last detail of the lease for anyone to help you. If you don’t want to research hire a broker from here.

We love to help but not hold hands to someone who refuses to read other threads and use search bar.

MSRP 37600
Cap cost 30000
Acquisition Fee 500
Residual 51%
MF .00015
36 months/10,000 miles
Tax 9.3%

My calculations are coming out to $337/month without fees rolled in or $352/month with fees rolled in. Thoughts?

Is this sign and drive?

Or are you putting any money due at signing or down payment.

You listed cap cost which can mean from your pocket or the dealer.

There’s a big difference between 0 due at signing and $3000.

Get this verified by dealer, your own calculations is a double check to what dealer is offering. You can’t assume for them

Still can’t tell

Only amount due at signing, to cover acquisition/documentation/licensing fees, is $500.

1 Like

would 100% not pay 350-ish for A3, i saw A6’s with ~50k MSRP in mid 400’s