PJ's Car Bonanza WINDY CITY WONDERS - NEW S60 @ $290 (+ Tax) p/m + ~$2,300 Inceptions (MIDWEST JUNE VOLVO DEALS)

Welcome!

Here’s my introductory thread to get to know me better.

I will use this thread to share my best deals on new and loaner Volvos. These vehicles are ready for immediate pickup unless otherwise stated.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum FWD (New) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• RIDE IN STYLE! Revel in the beauty of the Osmium Gray Metallic Paint, luxuriate in the Black Leatherette seats, and take refuge from the cold with Heated Front Seats and a Heated Steering Wheel.

• MSRP ~ $38,500; 36 months/10,000 miles per year; MF = .00044; $0 down; MSDs available.

• 8 MSDs ONLY (No additional incentives): $290 per month + inceptions

• 0 MSDs ONLY (No additional incentives): $310 per month + inceptions

• ADD INCENTIVES: FIRST RESPONDER = $2,000; LOYALTY = $2,000; CONQUEST = $1,000

Please click here for the Leasehackr calculator link.

Broker Fee: $388 ($50 Retainer + $338 Upon Delivery)
Contact: Leasehackr PM, E-Mail (pjhusa@gmail.com), Instagram DM (@pjscarbonanza)

1 Like

Conquest for s60 is on lux Japanese cars only, not sure if different for Midwest.

Wagons are different.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I will have to verify Conquest eligibility.

I hope you’re ready to calculate and deal with Chicago use tax for clients. Man, tough market to be in.

1 Like

Good point—I’ve already done so for several clients. Even from an over-taxed East Coast point-of-view, the Chicago taxes on leased cars are practically nightmarish.

1 Like

no costco on s60’s in northeast, don’t know if that is also regional.

There is no Costco on s60 nationally. @perdana I’d remove that ASAP,

2 Likes

Agreed. Also don’t think you can stack conquest and loyalty?

:+1:t2:

there is loyalty, conquest and lease credit. USAA is available but capped, a plan is not available.

Stacking I am not sure, different for Midwest with Benedetto.

Loyalty and conquest can never be stacked w any brand

1 Like

Yep. I don’t want to make any stacking claims on anything else because Midwest is a region I’m not familiar with, I’ll stick to my plebby tristate, tyvm.

But loyalty and conquest never stack, they’re conflicting terms hahaha.

1 Like

Update your title with taxes and the DAS amount.

1 Like